olearyjms2

Classic Army M15A4 Marui P90 TR and Marui Sig P226 (SOLD)

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys and gals,

These need to go to new homes, I cant give airsoft the attention it deserves with recent changes to my working week so here it goes!

Make: Classic Army

Gun/Model: M15a4

Accessories: 1 extra hi-cap

Condition: Mint

FPS: Stock @ 320fps

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO

Price/Payment: £110

Make: Marui

Gun/Model: P90 TR

Accessories: Aimpiont Replica (gaurder i think), Rail mounted tactical light with preasure switch (wolf eyes) & 2 extra hicaps

Condition: Used but not abused

FPS: Stock at 320 fps

Price/Payment: £100 for P90 on its own (extra £20 for Aimpoint replica, £30 for tac light & £20 for extral mags)

Make: Marui

Gun/Model: Sig P226

Accessories: Replica M3 tactical light and extra mag

Condition: Mint

FPS: Stock at around 320FPS

Price/Payment: £130

Pics can be emailed over to interested individuals, and please no timewaisters, Im welcome to questions so please ask away

Thanks , James

Hi pal interested in m4 and p226 could u send me some pics please stef06901@gmail.com

thanks

Stef

Hiya guys, Just to clear up on some PM's ive been sent. The M15A4 is the rifle version with removable carry handle and is the full metal version. I am based in Romford Essex and I can get photos out on thursday to interested parties. Im working away from home untill then......

If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.