The Noveske Diplomat Build

AK47frizzle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

6szej9X.jpg

That is a super nice receiver :)

If I weren't balls deep into my SCAR H build, I would probably embark on a similar journey. Also feeling you on that non-attempted delivery, always happens...

• 2 weeks later...

Small update 12/03/18:

So uh... almost go the last of the parts needed to finish the build - only missing the stock and mags.

It's funny because airsoft-club declared the value as a £5 model part so I never got hit with customs. Stock didn't come with the package today to which I suspect they separated it to keep the "£5" value otherwise it would've been suspicious.

A problem I have is that I ordered a silencer with the noveske flaming pig logo but I got a special forced logo instead... I just want to complete the noveske package but it's whatever for now, i'll roll with it.

So, the Vltor emod stock and the socom gear lancer mags are left. Stock maybe tomorrow and mag should be by friday I think...

Gonna go to the Kingdom of Airsoft shop in Dundee to check on my gun - I sent it there to get it wired and gearbox tuned, hopefully should be a fun trip.

Until then, keep your nanners knacking.

27/03/18 UPDATE:

Well, well, well. What do we have here? Snow is nice n' all but heavy snow at an airsoft field felt like going through an assault course for 6 hours. Go away snow pls for once. 

Also barr soft drinks apart from irn bru are horrendous - cream soda is appalling compared to the schweppes version.

Moving swiftly on...

My build is almost done - still waiting on what the bloody cuckers china mail has done to my emod stock.

Went back to airsoft shop and the guy finished cutting down the sling mount and began working on the deans connections. He also fitted a very nice ambi mag release.

After that was done, next was the chrono test of truth. Upon firing the first shot, there was a high pitched whine and an unfortunate fps of 354. Next few shots continued the same trend with 352, 353 etc, and never under 350 which was the site limit for full auto aegs. Therefore, I am going to have to snip the end of the spring inside to bring it a lil lower.

The rps is around 21-22 which is a bit lower than I expected as it was 22 before the rework and mosfet. It has 16:1 gears atm, maybe I will get some 13:1s.

But without further ado:

cZl4qBF.jpg

qNfmOIa.jpg

Super sleek, streamline and sexy. 

As you can see the guts are still hanging out the rear end but that will get plugged soon...

Can't wait to finally field this - definitely a "one of kind" M4.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived