Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
davedave

Pistols and grenade launcher for sale

2 posts in this topic

Hello. For sale i have a mosquito molds grenade launcher with grenade (110 bb cap). £100 (£189 on zero one).

Also for sale is: 2x standard mags for a Glock 23/19

2x hi cap mags for same.

These are listed on zero one at £29.95 and £42.95 each. I`m after £100 and i will throw in a non working gbb KWA glock 23f (i think it needs a new trigger shear) with a metal top for free.

Last but not least there is a Tokyo Marui SOCOM mk23 (gas with a fixedslide). This comes with two spare mags, a silencer, a lam unit (which is about as much use a a ###### on a fish) and its case. also £100.

It is worth noting that the grenade launcher will attach to the pistol which, is ripping good fun!

I will accept Paypal if you want me to post stuff or cash on collection if your in the area. All the above items are in good condition and the mags have been kept with a tiny bit of gas in to help preserve the seals. Feel free to message me any questions.

Hello. For sale i have a mosquito molds grenade launcher with grenade (110 bb cap). £100 (£189 on zero one).

Also for sale is: 2x standard mags for a Glock 23/19

2x hi cap mags for same.

These are listed on zero one at £29.95 and £42.95 each. I`m after £100 and i will throw in a non working gbb KWA glock 23f (i think it needs a new trigger shear) with a metal top for free.

Last but not least there is a Tokyo Marui SOCOM mk23 (gas with a fixedslide). This comes with two spare mags, a silencer, a lam unit (which is about as much use a a ###### on a fish) and its case. also £100.

It is worth noting that the grenade launcher will attach to the pistol which, is ripping good fun!

I will accept Paypal if you want me to post stuff or cash on collection if your in the area. All the above items are in good condition and the mags have been kept with a tiny bit of gas in to help preserve the seals. Feel free to message me any questions.

im gonna considor that pistol but gunna hav to buy after christmas so hopeful will b still there for my sake...