Gun Transport/Display Setups

TheFull9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It's been a while, what with the move back to the UK and starting the new job, but more importantly the man cave is coming along nicely! I might even get to go out shooting this week! Thinking of the Bunker in Epsom tomorrow night and the Billet in Aldershot on Sunday!

nFKKmyP.jpgJ4YVgqv.jpgRYujD7j.jpg5CgJl8O.jpgDtZ3iKm.jpgX9IrYw6.jpg

That's a really impressive collection of stuff, cav!

The majority of my gear is laid out in a 1.5m x 0.75m drawer in the bottom of my wardrobe/ikea storage unit thing, with guns relegated to the gun bag under my bed. As soon as I get another rifle I'm going to make some space for a permanent storage solution.

I'm thinking pegboard (securely!) mounted on the wall above my desk.

Cheers Tac!

One of the perks of living alone (for now) is that I can set up my man cave as i please! Missus Cav is cool with this and wants to get in on airsoft so its a win win!

A mate of mine's wife is verrry anti anything airsoft or military, so he has to hide his stuff on top of the wardrobe, which was cool until she went looking for something and got his fully loaded chest rig in her face!! PMSL!!!

I looked at a variety of solutions and peg board seemed the most simple, cheap and flexible, and even a DIY biff like me could make a frame and mount it on the wall!

Ta Daaaaaaa!!

Damn!!! You're right Tac! I'd better get shopping!!!

• Supporters

Looks like it could be Serpa, doesn't look like Safariland

Out of intrest where did you get your holster for your 226?

It's an IMI level 2 holster on an IMI belt platform, so it sits lower than my PC but isn't a leg rig (tried em, not a fan) I got it on Ebay and painted it myself

Can I move in Cav?? Hahah

Mine all currently stuffed in backpacks in the bottom of a cupboard. Literrally NO space to put anywhere else or display at all :(

I live in a box basically.... FML

As I live in a 2nd floor flat and don't trust my neighbours (fucking junkies :( and they broke into the flat above me) all my airsoft gear is stored under the drawers in both my cupboards, I slide them out and plenty of space

It's been a while, what with the move back to the UK and starting the new job, but more importantly the man cave is coming along nicely! I might even get to go out shooting this week! Thinking of the Bunker in Epsom tomorrow night and the Billet in Aldershot on Sunday!

*images*

Cav, is that a normal PRR or a gutted one fitted with PMR446 gubbins?

Liking the hats, guessing you're a collector ? ;)

That really sucks n1ckh. Dicks heads like that ruin everything.

Does it ever mate but I've made it very clear to them that if they or any of there mates break into my flat and I can prove it, they'll be running for the rest of there life until I get my hands on them

Guess what, they avoid me like the plague :( and will walk away if they see me coming out of the building or down the street lol

Cav, is that a normal PRR or a gutted one fitted with PMR446 gubbins?

Liking the hats, guessing you're a collector ? ;)

It's a regular PRR, got it off ebay!! And my mate got one too!

The hats? Never intended to collect any, they're just what I've picked up over the years, found or been presented with, never had the chance to have them out, but I think it looks pretty cool in the man cave!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.