552 Sight, Help needed.

cav
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

I am currently listing a Hurricane 552 sight for sale, I purchased it new from a UK retailer but is there anyway of authenticating it is an actual Hurricane made sight.

A Potential buyer has mentioned that it does not have the Hurricane trademark but I am advised from another retailer that the latest ones do not?

Looking at photos of hurricane 552 sights on the net I notice mine is different in having the circular cut in the metal shroud for the down adjustment, whereas those in pics have the tear drop cut, is mine just a newer version?

From reading the instructions by switching on the sight using the -button it should adjust automatically to me it appears much the same, is it noticeable any automatic adjustment?

I do not own an airsoft gun nor know anyone in the airsoft world to ask about the sight or compare with. So any help would be much appreciated on how to authenticate a genuine Hurricane sight from other makes would be much appreciated I am unable to post pics but can email them.

I just want to make sure it is correct before selling it and if not then obviously I need to consult the retailer from where it was purchased.

Thanks

Cav

Archived