Hello from the U.S.A.

concept
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello all, My name is Ross, callsign is concept.

I live in the US, and I have dual citizenship w/ US&UK. I've been airsofting for 3 years, and im a young gun at 14.

I play MIL-SIM style only, and own ICS MP5, ICS m4(sportsline), CA M733, and the WE 1911. As for gear I have Woodland, DCU, MARPAT, Flecktarn, OD(VN), and Tiger Stripe. Woodland U.S. issue plate carrier, condor OD strike vest, blk ranger rack, and ALICE(VN) set.

My family and I come the the UK each year to visit relatives. Every time I come I miss all the games, and never make it out to a field. A little advice needed;

Could I ship my gun(s)/gear via UPS to my relatives, and use them?

Where are the best field(s) near both my grabdparents (One set in Yorkshire, one in Kent)?

Shipping them?? next to no chance

It WILL be stopped and unless you have a defence... now in the uk that comes under UKARA but you have to have played in the UK to be able to get that and you have to be 18

Best thing i can think of is buying a cheap gun over here (which will have to be Two Tone) and keep it at your relitives home and use it when you come over

Archived