skeeter

Patrol Base.

80 posts in this topic

Just had my scorpion evo repaired by Patrol base. Excellent service. Friendly bunch of lads who obviously know their stuff.

Highly recommended.

Anyone in Yorkshire or North of England, it's definitely worth a trip to Huddersfield to see them.

Airsoft-Ed, Fumps, UIVenger and 2 others like this

Yep, high recommendation from me too. Made an order with some BBs in, but the bag broke in transit and the BBs were everywhere (and rather dirty). One quick e-mail and a replacement was on its way and scheduled for delivery just a day after I received the initial order.

Tip-top customer service, but I've come to expect that having used them a fair deal in the past and had good dealings with them then too.

I have used them had no problems did use landwarrior but found there customer service rubbish so changed to patrol base and I am glad I did :D

Ordered an moe style illumination kit and some kraylon spray. They sent me a fast helmet gopro mount instead of my illumination kit.

Phoned them and they asked me to email a pic of the wrong item, heard back from them after the email and have been told my illumination kit will be with me next week and to keep the gopro mount as a way of saying sorry for the error!

Will defo use them again and lwa have lost all my custom to patrolbase as lwa suck at customer service.

borderdaz likes this

I used them all the time! Bought quite a lot of stuff from them and they are my first stop if I need anything!

Airsoft_Mr B and Josh95 like this

Patrol Base is a good, reliable supplier.

I ordered some nuprol .25g bb's from them... 9000 to be exact. They emailed me saying that they were out of stock(but would restock the following week) and apologised, suggesting they could either remove the order or change them for Blasters and refund the difference. I replied and an hour or so later they emailed me back saying they were intact being restocked that day and so would I like to change them back to nuprols (which I did). They arrived within 2 days (which is faster than the postage I paid for!) and had a free patch included!

I got some mags and a sling from them prefer Monday evening and had the kit Wednesday, all tracked they even send text messages asking if there's a safe place to leave the delivery of I'm out.

1st class service, I'll be using them again

djben9 likes this

Ordered to ares mid caps and got a free patch too, bought a stubby silencer and both parcels I got an email with an hour time frame for delivery. Real nice touch as I'm out a lot and miss a lot of packages first time round.

hi guys

slightly away from a first newbie post but, having taken many years....eeer 2001 I think to get to a site, reading forums though, drooling over the online stores and putting it off, getting FFZ emails etc, finally off on sat to Urbanassault (RAF Upwood, brothers stag do if anyone here will be there??). As I know deep down it wont be my last game I thought id buy a few basics from them for the day....and future, placed order on Monday, should be here Wednesday all going well, took a while to answer phone but excellent service so far....roll on the next few games so I can spend some cash without the wife knowing with them!......ok off to oldnewbie area

Yep no problems with these guys and will definitely use again, especially after ordering then phoning up quite a bit later to order more goodies and they made sure it all came out next day and as stated threw in a free PB patch which was nice of them

Antt570 likes this

Had two guns delivered today no problems.

Service was great when I rang with a query and when they rang me with a query about the order. Quick and emailed me every step of the way. Probably my new main supplier.

ordered a glock 18c and it broke in 2 days, ordered another because i needed it straight away still haven't got it.

I ordered from them on Friday afternoon and everything was delivered Tuesday. That was even with replacing connectors for deans. Give them a ring.

I have the product the sold me was out of stock and didn't contact me about it till yesterday, I'll hopefully have it Tomorow for my first skirmish on Sunday

proffrink likes this

Ordered a Lipo a couple of weeks ago. Aside from the initial confirmation email I have neither heard nor received anything. Sent them an email a few days ago and still no reply. This is feeling like a repeat of my dealings with shoot and scoot.

Ordered a Lipo a couple of weeks ago. Aside from the initial confirmation email I have neither heard nor received anything. Sent them an email a few days ago and still no reply. This is feeling like a repeat of my dealings with shoot and scoot.

Phone them they are usually very helpful. Probably just an oversight.
BBrotherwood likes this

Another typical patrol base experience. Great service, great communication, website letting them down:

I ordered a killflash to act as a protector for my new 4x32 optic. When it came it seemed rather flimsy. So a test shot confirmed that it wouldn't even come close to stopping a BB.

One email sent on a Friday night, and I got a reply on Monday morning, with a full refund. No fuss or drama. On top of that. I was also offered free delivery on my next order.

Now I've come to place my order, I picked a hydration bladder, sorted the delivery out. Within an hour I was phoned by someone at PB letting me know that they didn't actually have any in stock, but more were being ordered, and mine would be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday (2 or 3 working days after placing the order)

Not bad service at all. Just a shame the website has a few niggles and you can't filter items by what a in stock

proffrink likes this

What made you think the killflash would stop a BB? Did they say that on the page?

I was of the same impression that a kill flash would act as a shield for the lens but i am not sure where I read that. maybe it has to be a real steel / metal one and not a cheap china clone?

proffrink likes this