Patrol Base

Sam_G

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Saw on their website they had some TM MK23 Socoms in stock. Ordered one Sunday night, arrived this morning.

Well packaged and a check sheet confirming the weapon had been checked and test fired with FPS recorded.

More than happy with their service.

CBH

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity does their instore offerings vary at all compared to the website?

This is the nearest airsoft store at an 80 mile round trip. However they dont seem to stock anything other than basic cyma AKs, and i was looking to get my hands on (before buying) something a little more upmarket with the classic AK look.

or am i generally out of luck cause i want something that isnt M4 based?

• 2 weeks later...

Had a chat with someone from patrol base today, very polite, informative, thorough, and did not sound impatient when explaining to me that they couldn't sell me a RIF because <something which is my fault/responsbility> prevents me using my UKARA number.

Probably should have asked if they'd talk to zed. For an alternative defence.

EDIT: Bought gun [online] elsewhere, still gave them £250 of business. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Update!

I sent it back first class RM tracked (£7.25) and they refunded it, paying for the return and sent out a replacement for next day (arrived today).

This time it is black. Very apologetic on the phone and corrected the issue quickly, even rang me once they received the tan flashlight to confirm everything.

Will continue to use them for orders and still recommend them :)

• 2 weeks later...

Been having difficulty lately after I've been trying to get in touch with them since before xmas and have never received a response. Phone always goes to an answering machine with no option to leave a message, emails have gone unreplied to. They used to be my go-to place but now I'm not so sure.

Just ordered about 130 quid worth of assorted pouches batteries chargers bbs and other accessories at about 11pm/midnight on weds night arrived today.

My only complaint is the sheer lack of anything i want being in stock, so i have to go to like 5 separate shops to get everything, seems to be an industry wide problem.

Quite quick delivery, don't use if you want a two tone, worst paint job I have ever seen and for £15 not not happy at all, terrible masking and over spray everywhere including inside mag housing, would have taken 2 minutes to remove stock and couple of parts to do a tidy job.

Doubt I'll ever use again

• 1 month later...

Made my first order to patrol base on a Friday (17.02.17), and opted for next day delivery.

Silly me however thought next day meant Saturday when really it meant the next working day.

Came today (20.02.17).

Only ordered an optic, 2 sets of rail covers and an optic shield, but it came packaged well, order was correct.

All I can ask for and want from a shop to be honest :)

Edited by AnotherOopsie
Spelling error.

Put a order in for a franchi tactical shot gun.. arrived in good time however they sent the full stock version instead which was put together wrong as the body and stock didn't match up at all.(should have been noticed considering they test them )  Phoned up after emailing a few pictures they sent the proper item by next day courier who also picked up the original package plus a free bottle of bbs so follow up service was spot on to be fair and would use again. 

• Moderators

yeah my brother got a bottle of ASG bbs when they messed up his order, they asked him what weight, he said 0.2s so they sent 0.25s....to my joy instead!! :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered6 Nuprol midcaps and a CCCP speed loader thought I would give them all a try and test

Turned up very quickly delivered by UPS the only problem was it was delivered to a UPS access point meaning I had to pick it up no biggie you would think except no one told me this until I emailed PB to get the tracking number.

Shame they didn't send this out automatically but all was there

• Moderators

haha.....exactly the same happened to me this week, you have reminded me i need to pick up the bits on the way home

again i had all been ordered to be sent home, even order email from them had UPS details and home address, then got email saying it was at my access point, which i only used once for Jd and the ASG BBs i ordered

1 hour ago, djben9 said:

haha.....exactly the same happened to me this week, you have reminded me i need to pick up the bits on the way home

again i had all been ordered to be sent home, even order email from them had UPS details and home address, then got email saying it was at my access point, which i only used once for Jd and the ASG BBs i ordered

Least you got the email from UPS, I had to contact PB to get the tracking number

• Moderators

yeah they can be a little forgetful at times

I had to call to check it had been dispatched, i was told 3 to 5 days but it arrived the next day

• 2 weeks later...

Not too impressed with my last order got an email 3 daya after the fact saying half my order wasnt in stock and theyve took payment and didnt offer to refund, just said theyls send when they get onel

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2016 at 8:33 PM, LewisUK said:

4th order from them, first time they cocked something up.

Gave me a tan flashlight & rail instead of black. Ringing tomorrow, will update on how they handle it.

(Hopefully they pay for return and give me the correct colour item.)

The flashlight I purchased in December (quoted above) was shot out last month, i contacted them and they have offered to replace it free of charge. (£37!) very happy with the customer support and level of friendliness from them.

• Moderators

shot out as in someone hit the lens.....and they replaced it? or literally just broke...........good on them but i wouldnt have said it was there fault :)

ive got a 'filter' over one mine but means it diffuses the light more

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.