ics m4 crane stock

m4 steve
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok so im new to this sport and ive got myself a brand new ics m4 carbine all metal with a front mounted battery box that sits on the rails currently i have it mounted on the side rail and i am planning to get a few things to go in its place so i wont really have room for it.

i am looking into modifying the gun so it will take a crane stock and i can put the batteries in there i have stripped the gun and i can see what i have to do my only problem is running the wires has anyone done this before and if so could you tell me how you did it.

p.s pictures would be a great help

thanks in advance guys

It involves buying a new trigger set with longer wires on and to install it you need to completly strip down the gearbox

Also it requires you to buy a new stock (if it ant a full stock) because you might not have the right holes to route the wires though

if you can i would avoid doing it but iff you really need to i would hand it over to a airsmith to do that work as it is a pain in the arse and requiers some know how

but if it is RIS real estate your looking for i am sure you can get PEQ boxes (which is that ris mounted batt box you have) with rails mounted ontop or stuff like tac lights and lazers built in

Now i will get back to polishing my boots :( lol

Hope this helped

Jack

It would be a REALLY tight fit... to the point i dunno if it would work as the motor is in the grip and gose into the gearbox from the bottom

Also is it a crane stock which can fit a batt in and not a tac stock which carnt?

TBH its not a thing that you wanna botch becuase if one wire gose stary and gets its way into the motor you have a big problem on your hands

Archived