MrCheesman94

Landwarrior airsoft

53 posts in this topic

I went into LW today and I have to say it was a very good experience. The show room is stocked to the nines, the bloke had to go out the back several times to get things I wanted as I'd jotted down a list off the website. He didn't complain once, even to get one item which I thought was great. Service was friendly, they were engaging, had a great chat, got some awesome advice and the two I saw there seemed to be really nice blokes. The website sales change all the time so some of the items I wanted had gone up slightly but that isn't their fault, I just wasn't expecting that. I told them their site is closest to me but I probably wouldn't be able to go because the public transport (I am new to Scotland) doesn't really go near there, it would be at least three buses plus half hour hump in for me with the gear which I don't mind doing occasionally if needed but not every game day. Turns out they have a shuttle bus which they collect people from their store front for a couple quid so that is great, will definitely be going to their site now!

I bought a shotgun from them a and it was faulty out the box so I returned it and the paid shipping.

The reimplement was also faulty out the box and I had to pay shipping cost this time.

I never got a refund for the original shipping cost or the return cost :)

Never use them again.

Chase it. As it was doa your legally entitled to all return costs