Landwarrior airsoft / Land Warrior / LWA

Erebus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Likewise, will try them and Patrol Base first before anywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

NOPE - LWA are muppets !!!!!!!!!

bought & paid for gun 3 weeks ago - told them to hold it and not paint it coz UKARA is due soon

rang them/email numerous times - finally start to get confirmation and they said we will ship it.....

CAN'T FIND IT - FFS

Do I want a refund - NO I want the friggin item I PAID FOR and said you would hold & be ok etc......

This has not been a good week so far and yes $hit happens & nobody has died & all that

but yes things do go wrong in life but when my kids say stuff like 8 out 10 isn't bad - only 2 wrong....

FFS - at work if I screwed up 2 out 10 jobs I would be out the feckin' door !!!!

soz for rant - just $hit luck I suppose but now what - try to import a FireHawk ffs

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

world is full of ar$eholes - yes me included but some are bigger than others

bought & paid for gun 3 weeks ago - told them to hold it and not paint it coz UKARA is due soon

rang them/email numerous times - finally start to get confirmation and they said we will ship it.....

CAN'T FIND IT - FFS

Do I want a refund - NO I want the friggin item I PAID FOR and said you would hold & be ok etc......

This has not been a good week so far and yes $hit happens & nobody has died & all that

but yes things do go wrong in life but when my kids say stuff like 8 out 10 isn't bad - only 2 wrong....

FFS - at work if I screwed up 2 out 10 jobs I would be out the feckin' door !!!!

soz for rant - just $hit luck I suppose but now what - try to import a FireHawk ffs

Just get it from here instead :rolleyes:

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/G-G-Fire-Hawk-EGC_16P_FHK_BNB_NCM.html

• Supporters

if this comes off I owe you one sir, did look on there before and also checked fire support also but was out

LWA had a few in stock a few weeks back and thought I would grab one - but alas not to be

soz all for rant & fanx 1,000,000 will give them a call Thursday

CAN'T FIND IT - FFS

why didnt you just wait the 3 weeks and then buy it rather than asking them to hold it?

• Supporters

why didnt you just wait the 3 weeks and then buy it rather than asking them to hold it?

coz it sold out over the weekend/Monday - 15th~16th June..........

last April, Zero One & LWA seemed to be only ones that had them in

they went very very quickly mid April and I was only 1 month into playing......

Zero One never seemed to get them back in

BUT say on 15th June LWA had about 3 or 4 - bought one with email note

saying hold it - they want £25 to spray it btw bit pointless if 3 weeks away

my site TWA waits 3 months to reg UKARA btw

Rang LWA and explained it all, if it was a problem then ok will have it painted if I must but rather wait etc....

Sure no problem sir, yes good idea they do sell out quick no worries we will hold it for you and you contact us with UKARA

Brilliant - top place LWA I love them.....

BUT now it comes to verifying my UKARA - they get my status confirmed from my regular site vouching/verifying that I am reg player

and will be getting UKARA - paperwork/form filled in, passport ID checked, played 5- maybe 6 times in 3 months £10 admin fee

YUP - we will be shipping it to you for delivery friday no problem......

30 mins later - yeah we can't find it refund perhaps or wait until September.......

NO THIS AIN'T ON - it was in fact 16 days after ordering or 15 days after I spoke to them - that I contacted LWA Tuesday and said verify

(which they didn't get in contact with my local site until I rang them again Wed/yesterday - yup will ring them to confirm)

Now I would understand this a bit more if it was 3 months ago but in fact it is just over 2 weeks ago rather than 3 weeks

After I bought it, there was at least one - maybe 2 still in stock so no Bull$hit stock control was 1 out

Also I had to remind them a day later - ok they are busy and I know if I was on UKARA already it would of been a piece of pi$$

Now it could be that maybe just maybe somebody at LWA had the foresight and common sense to put that AEG to one side, in office cupboard

But I was getting the impression it is not around and nothing they can do except refund me and that is that.

As I said to them - WTF didn't you order more of them if they sold out quick last time and sold out quick this time ???

Final words was lets leave it a week in case it turns up or you manage to source another.....

No I don't want another fecking make of gun I want what I paid for and they assured me it would be ok

Never mind the fact they had my money for over 2 weeks and I still ain't got or looks to be getting my gun

So yeah - as I originally was singing LWA's praises a fortnight ago, now I find I am not quite the happy chappy shopper

And before anybody - serves you right for not having UKARA already...

F 0 c k off - already said I would of took it in 2-tone if it really came to it

phew - rant over for now, I know sh*t happens but what sets any company or persons aside from rest is how they cope

when things don't go according to plan - this is where their customer service kicks in, big companies can shift stuff cheap

but often the smaller companies can only really compete on the customer care/support aspect

It is when things go wrong - that is when you really find out how good a person/company really is

and may I also add the OP had a problem with LWA at start of post - so 2 purchases so far didn't quite go according to plan

My own personal recent experience with LWA - well right now I got a better service of JustBBGuns

No $hit - I paid my money but still got the crap gun off JBBG, atm off LWA I have nothing but a refund to look forward to an apology

If LWA find it & ship it then I will retract all this, say sorry for flaming them so bad and put it down to a funny missing gun etc....

But atm I am hoping ProAirsoft will come through for me, and think ProAirSoft only recently got them in after their sale to make

way for new incoming stock end of June.

Gun may not be ultra super duper fantastic especially for woodland, but it is mainly cqb but none the less

you always want what you can't have they say, and us "kids" will always want something daft/stupid that our gf/wives can't understand

Coz we want it - dunno why we just want it, others buy various loudouts or old replica style aeg's - me I want a FireHawk

(A long time ago a boss said he wanted a nice computer on his desk.....

didn't want to know how to use it but thought it just would look good on his desk)

In this life - you are only as good as your last job/order - people soon choose to go elsewhere and right now I don't think I will rush back to LWA

very sorry for long rant bollocks

I recently purchased from landwarrior and a little disappointed to find that the stock numbers on their website don't match the products they actually have available. Ended up having to buy part of my order elsewhere. Its something to be aware of if the stock number is very close to what you are buying because they don't seem to keep it up to date.

Rang LWA and explained it all, if it was a problem then ok will have it painted if I must but rather wait etc....

Sure no problem sir, yes good idea they do sell out quick no worries we will hold it for you and you contact us with UKARA

Brilliant - top place LWA I love them.....

BUT now it comes to verifying my UKARA - they get my status confirmed from my regular site vouching/verifying that I am reg player

and will be getting UKARA - paperwork/form filled in, passport ID checked, played 5- maybe 6 times in 3 months £10 admin fee

YUP - we will be shipping it to you for delivery friday no problem......

30 mins later - yeah we can't find it refund perhaps or wait until September.......

NO THIS AIN'T ON - it was in fact 16 days after ordering or 15 days after I spoke to them - that I contacted LWA Tuesday and said verify

(which they didn't get in contact with my local site until I rang them again Wed/yesterday - yup will ring them to confirm)

Now I would understand this a bit more if it was 3 months ago but in fact it is just over 2 weeks ago rather than 3 weeks

After I bought it, there was at least one - maybe 2 still in stock so no Bull$hit stock control was 1 out

Also I had to remind them a day later - ok they are busy and I know if I was on UKARA already it would of been a piece of pi$$

Now it could be that maybe just maybe somebody at LWA had the foresight and common sense to put that AEG to one side, in office cupboard

But I was getting the impression it is not around and nothing they can do except refund me and that is that.

As I said to them - WTF didn't you order more of them if they sold out quick last time and sold out quick this time ???

Final words was lets leave it a week in case it turns up or you manage to source another.....

No I don't want another fecking make of gun I want what I paid for and they assured me it would be ok

Never mind the fact they had my money for over 2 weeks and I still ain't got or looks to be getting my gun

So yeah - as I originally was singing LWA's praises a fortnight ago, now I find I am not quite the happy chappy shopper

And before anybody - serves you right for not having UKARA already...

F 0 c k off - already said I would of took it in 2-tone if it really came to it

phew - rant over for now, I know sh*t happens but what sets any company or persons aside from rest is how they cope

when things don't go according to plan - this is where their customer service kicks in, big companies can shift stuff cheap

but often the smaller companies can only really compete on the customer care/support aspect

It is when things go wrong - that is when you really find out how good a person/company really is

and may I also add the OP had a problem with LWA at start of post - so 2 purchases so far didn't quite go according to plan

My own personal recent experience with LWA - well right now I got a better service of JustBBGuns

No $hit - I paid my money but still got the crap gun off JBBG, atm off LWA I have nothing but a refund to look forward to an apology

If LWA find it & ship it then I will retract all this, say sorry for flaming them so bad and put it down to a funny missing gun etc....

But atm I am hoping ProAirsoft will come through for me, and think ProAirSoft only recently got them in after their sale to make

way for new incoming stock end of June.

Gun may not be ultra super duper fantastic especially for woodland, but it is mainly cqb but none the less

you always want what you can't have they say, and us "kids" will always want something daft/stupid that our gf/wives can't understand

Coz we want it - dunno why we just want it, others buy various loudouts or old replica style aeg's - me I want a FireHawk

(A long time ago a boss said he wanted a nice computer on his desk.....

didn't want to know how to use it but thought it just would look good on his desk)

In this life - you are only as good as your last job/order - people soon choose to go elsewhere and right now I don't think I will rush back to LWA

very sorry for long rant bollocks

fair enough mate i just wondered why as i didnt actually look at the gun you wanted.

Alright guys, i ordered my rifle 1.30pm yesterday from LW and it has just turned up at 10.30am next day, thats great service. After using Airsoft world before and it taking 5days to do the same thing, i think i shall be using LW more often.

I see. All clear now. I wish you speedy recovery from your trauma.

Also, where's your regular site?

• 2 weeks later...

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Landwarrior over the last couple if months and I've received everything either the next day or day after depending on when I ordered it. I tend to order a lot of stuff in the evenings.

I've only been on the UKARA database for a couple of weeks, but decided around May time that I wanted an HK417. Landwarrior had the best price and were happy to take payment and keep the gun to one side for me, plus two hi-cap mags. I posted my UKARA form to them the Monday after having it stamped on the Sunday and expected to have my gun by the Wednesday, but it didn't turn up. It dawned on me that I hadn't sent my order number with the form so rang them the same day to be told, "yep, your guns here, I'm looking at it now, we'll send it straight out." I received my full order the next day. That's good service by my book and I'll definitely be using them again.

• 2 months later...

Big thumbs up to Land Warrior Airsoft, their customer service has been fantastic for me over issues with the CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1, ASG have had manufacturing defects on the thread adaptor and are not being very communicative to their retailers to let them know when stuff will be sent out to them, LWA have been great, refund given plus cost of returning the defective item to them and they also said they would try and sort another issue with one of the mags too without me having to send back the magazine to them which if they are able will make things far less complicated than messing with returns again etc.

I asked TLSFX a straight forward question about their pyro by email and they never even replied.

I asked LWA the same question as they stock the manufacturers product and got an answer within 24 hours.

My first order with them it took over a week for my first rifle but thought give them another chance ordered some bits and pieces came the next day then a month later ordered my second rifle and collected it and found in store they where polite and helpful. But I ordered the wrong high cap mag and they said I can return it sent 3 more messages without a single reply.

One of the messages is a problem with my new G&G T4-18 and found it was quicker to post the problem on this forum and got a answer quicker than Land warrior. If they don't answer the email by tonight they have lost a customer who has spent £600 in the past 2 months and was looking to spend a lot more.

Well I have had a reply and they have said the same thing as the people on this forum so am happy. Also they answered my email about my G36c so will still be using them for my next orders

Well I have had a reply and they have said the same thing as the people on this forum so am happy. Also they answered my email about my G36c so will still be using them for my next orders

yeah, they do seem to be good, customer support is very good as well from mine and my mate's experience.

At first I was getting a reply in about 12 hours or sooner the last one was 24 hours which is good but it was when there was no reply or one took a week to reply. But I like the kit they sell and I am looking to spend another £200-£300 at the end of the month but I think any questions I will ask here first.

Only ordered a few small things from Land Warrior (mags, slings and the like) and delivery has ALWAYS been next working day. Might be a bit unfair of me to judge the postage time, seeing as my order address is less than 30 miles from their warehouse, but I've had other nearby retailers (from the north of England) ship to me in no less than a week before which annoys me.

I've stopped into their showroom a few times before, and the staff seem to know their s hit about the products and were VERY willing to help out when selecting accessories and a gun for my little brother. Made me a bit more keen to buy from them knowing that they are nice guys who actually care about the sport.

• 4 weeks later...

Brilliant place - ordered both of my guns off their online store back in July and August respectively and they were both on the way within 48 hours, and with me before the middle of the following week. Which I felt was really promising for someone who was ordering their first airsoft guns.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my UKARA sorted through them and also bought a cheapish mask from them. UKARA was sorted pretty much the moment my form landed on their doorstep, and my mask arrived on the saturday after I ordered it 9pm on a thursday. Can't complain :)

Archived