Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmG I Raz0s I

Two tone / clear plastic airsoft guns

10 posts in this topic

Hey

i would like to order an airsoft gun from the USA via PyramidAir.com and it is a clear plastic airsoft gun so i think that is legal but i was not sure if it would get confisated by customs whats your opinion? :huh:

what gun and why not just order it from a UK store?

Umm cause america sells a more powerfull version than the version sold in the UK, Its a Cybergun famas "springer" its nothing compared to my well L96 but im buying it for my younger brother and this gun is a great starter gun

but would it be fine for me to order this from america, it corresponds with the law, clear plastic orange tip would customs take it? :huh:

If you have UKARA, yes.

If not, no, almost guaranteed to cease it. They don't like anything gun-shaped as a general rule unless you have a defense recognised by the courts (being an actor for example)

it is.

just get a less powered one from the UK, it doesn't make a real difference, saves money, time, effort.

chances are the american one was chrono'd with a lighter BB anyway, plus quoted chrono's are often far from true

thanks for you time man, i appreciate it :)

i will probs end up buying it from britain

but just to confirm it is legal for me to buy that gun without hastle from the police?

ok cool

if i buy it from america (btw the gun is clear plastic and has an orange tip and clear is legal too) and have it shipped to the UK i wont get any hastle from customs will i ? and btw i am over 18