Spartan Wolfz Airsoft Team | New|Recruting| North east england!!

Scottybot_2000

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I'm 14 years old and have been playing airsoft @ NSC for around 1 month now and have wondered about starting an airsoft team in the area. if you are interested about joining then contact me here @ [email protected] and put the title as Airsoft team.

In the team you will be given a nickname and hopefully if I get around to it a velcro patch. If you are interested we will probably meet up once a month. If we decide to invite you to the team then you have to pay £5 a month ( this can be made when we are at NSC).

You do not require a certain load-out just whatever you have available then on the day make tactics and plans with what you have.

Our Team is based at NSC if you haven't worked that out yet> Website = > http://forum.nscairsoft.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=513 This give you a general idea of what is happening. Also we will have our own forum topic on there soon I hope.

FEEL FREE TO COME ALONG AND FIND US @ NSC TO ASK QUESTIONS AND WE CAN EVALUATE YOU THERE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN.

THE £5 A MONTH GO's TO TEAM KIT AND OTHER ITEMS SUCH AS RADIOS!!!

We do own 2 radios and the Squad leader (ME aka SKID) and the other squad member will have them ie: we will have 2 squads in the team and both squad members will have a radio to communicate to each other to carry out the objectives throughout the game but hopefully will be getting more radios soon.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS IN 2014 WE DO NOT START THE AIRSOFT TEAM MEET UPS Until JANUARY 2015!!!

BUT YOU CAN STILL ASK QUESTIONS AND JOIN THE TEAM!!!

REQUIREMENTS:

1. 14 - 17

2. Have a little experience ( the more you have the more we will pick you )

3. All your own equipment

4. Available on the 1st Sunday of every month

5. Live in Newcastle upon tyne area or able to get to Hetton-le-hole.

6. Be able to make your own way up to NSC

7 .Must be on time Get there at around 8:45 AM

8. Must be quite reliable

9. Be able to do some tasks (evaluated on a game day or you can come to my house and ill test you there)

If you have any questions dot hesitate to email me about them. All other information will be given out if you make the team such as times

Ps. My nickname is Skid and my email is [email protected] as mentioned before. Looking forward to having you on our team

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Skid (aka) Scott Donaldson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.