Minimalist Plate Carriers - Flyye FAPC / Emerson JPC?

Airsoft_Mr B

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Any recommendations? I'm looking for one in black as part of a relatively inexpensive, lightweight CQC loadout I want to do over time. I'm thinking just a black t-shirt with navy Blackhawk trousers (£8 off Edgar Brother's eBay) or jeans with my OD kneepads, then the economy / cheap version Emerson FAST helmet (I'll buy a better quality FMA one for my other loadouts) or a cap.

So basically I want to pay as little as possible really.

I was looking at an Emerson JPC but it's £46 on Ali-Express which is annoyingly just over the tax threshold (I guess that's what you can call it?) If 20% is £9 or above you have to pay VAT IIRC.

I'm also considering some other alternatives such as the FAPC.

I wouldn't really want to pay over £100 as it'd probably just be used for CQC.

cqc.jpgemersonjpc.jpgflyyefapc.jpg

Example ^ (LBT PC) JPC FAPC

Your supposed to pay vat, doesn't mean that you will, I got the MODI JPC from shooter cb a while back and never paid any duty. Would recommend it over the emerson

Never used the fapc but you can't really go wrong with flyye stuff as it's usually ask ways decent quality

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.