Ashman

JG M4A1 (SOLD)

9 posts in this topic

I have a JG M4A1 up for grabs - only been skirmished once. It has a few minor problems...which I have now fixed.

It was 2tone...but then I got UKARA and so it is now sprayed camo with an olive green tiger job on the foregrip and out barrel. It has a new metal folding stock, sniper pistol grip and a special rail that is bolted onto the under side of the foregrip. I also have a tactical vertical grip on it.

It has the stock battery which is an 8.4v 1100mAh mini. However I found it runs better with a 1500mAh.

It does not have a charger - it broke unfortunately.

I will sell for £100...however I am open to offers :)

Will upload pics as soon as I can.

If you do not want the whole gun I will do splits....There is a G&P M733 and Metal Stock tube available as well.

P5240005.JPG

This is now working :D

Motor height may need a little tweaking but otherwise she is firing :D

Will sell gun, metal stock, sniper pistol grip, rail, vert grip and original pistol grip for £100 posted :)

I will take the pistol grip and the vertical grip. PM inbound!

is this still for sale?

Hi, is the m4 still for sale, if so how much now?

many thanks Craig.

I have a JG M4A1 up for grabs - only been skirmished once. It has a few minor problems...which I have now fixed.

It was 2tone...but then I got UKARA and so it is now sprayed camo with an olive green tiger job on the foregrip and out barrel. It has a new metal folding stock, sniper pistol grip and a special rail that is bolted onto the under side of the foregrip. I also have a tactical vertical grip on it.

It has the stock battery which is an 8.4v 1100mAh mini. However I found it runs better with a 1500mAh.

It does not have a charger - it broke unfortunately.

I will sell for £100...however I am open to offers :)

Will upload pics as soon as I can.

If you do not want the whole gun I will do splits....There is a G&P M733 and Metal Stock tube available as well.

P5240005.JPG

kk ill try and get the money first but would u do it for £100 INC P&P??

Pretty sure I've already said this but nonetheless, this was sold a while back. Mods close please.