Airsoft Fantasies (not in any way sexual)

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just posting this up as something for people to dream they might get, but know that they will unlikely ever own. as well as things which are so useless and practically impossible to make/use, there is literally no point.

first one for me:

Just watched edge of tomorrow on blue-ray (no I do not like Tom Cruise, yes I do like Emily Blunt, no I do not like Scientology), and absolutely love it, especially the "Jacket's". for me my fantasy would be to own one

521b7bc865401b2dddd844cd393e667d.jpg

mount one of these on the right arm (painted to look good though)

http://www.bingoairsoftworks.com/bingo-airsoftworks-nerf-vulcan-xtreme-dual-polarstar-fusion-engine-powered-airsoft-gun/

IMG_1575.jpg

and just a couple of moscart launchers (maybe 6 as they aren't that heavy) maybe even link them up to the air supply for the above

and also make a completely custom M41A pulse rifle out of high impact polymer and steel using the classic TM Thompson and a TM M870 for the underslung (no idea where the battery would go).

m41a_pulse_rifle_by_cwpetesch-d5l3jaz.jp

One of the things that I'd love to do would be a predator cosplay!

My plan would be to get a tri laser embedded in my predator mask; have a moscart launcher as the plasma caster on my shoulder, have two rubber knives fitted on my arm as a guantlet and then run a pistol as my primary.

Not a very practical idea, would be costly and just wouldn't suit a game of airsoft.....but it would be coooooool!

Any of the guns I've made with Pimp my Gun.

Ulan Armouries Marpid PDW

7AcIcm0.png

F-60 Miyagi

EigMrCe.png

Ulan Armouries R70S1

JyHGif7.png

MR6 Valiant

ONmXOkc.jpg

If I had to choose one of them, it'd obviously be the F-60 Miyagi, though.

Id like to run my own skirmish site.

As far as gear goes, I havent been involved long enough to dream up a list (yet) but would love a garage that was kitted out like a secret agents lair with walls of guns and racks of equipment / camo outfits etc..

Hmm, not that creative, but I wouldn't say no to an RS fn scar mk17 converted to airsoft with a Fusion engine. And an elcan specterdr

now that sounds sexual I would like a huge pine plantation airsoft site (2000 acres) and build the best buildings going,have a village in the middle ,snatch land rovers quads the lot

• Supporters

Oh I'd not just love a decent M41A, but the armour & helmet with working electronics and one of those funky looking pistols Gorman uses as well.

I'm hoping that eventually I will be able to get a Battlestar Galactica loadout together - the OD fatigues with faux suade shoulders, an HK police vest that actually fits me, the belt with dual holsters, 2 x FN 5-7's with underslung launchers (and some electronic means to set off Goblin shells from the launchers) and a Beretta CX-4 Storm AEG.

A Strontium Dog loadout with a computer monitoring realtime comms for keywords and interjecting 'relevant' phrases from gun, helmet and backpack over the comms net... Actually, while I think about 2000AD, an Joe Pineapples suit would look amazing and be majorly impractical to skirmish in :lol:

Site wise, I'd love to set up a site with a buried grid of high pressure airlines feeding loads of those cone shaped air cannons full of dirt they use for explosions in films, so that you could program artillery into skirmishes.

Not exactly adventurous but -

More AEP's! The CYMA/TM ones are alrite and all, but a bit more variety for those of us who prefer cold reliability over having fun things like blowback would be nice. ;)

Also a KSG 12, sure it's a pile of arse irl, but it's all tacticool...

• Supporters

Oh I'd not just love a decent M41A, but the armour & helmet with working electronics and one of those funky looking pistols Gorman uses as well.

I'm hoping that eventually I will be able to get a Battlestar Galactica loadout together - the OD fatigues with faux suade shoulders, an HK police vest that actually fits me, the belt with dual holsters, 2 x FN 5-7's with underslung launchers (and some electronic means to set off Goblin shells from the launchers) and a Beretta CX-4 Storm AEG.

A Strontium Dog loadout with a computer monitoring realtime comms for keywords and interjecting 'relevant' phrases from gun, helmet and backpack over the comms net... Actually, while I think about 2000AD, an Joe Pineapples suit would look amazing and be majorly impractical to skirmish in :lol:

Site wise, I'd love to set up a site with a buried grid of high pressure airlines feeding loads of those cone shaped air cannons full of dirt they use for explosions in films, so that you could program artillery into skirmishes.

NOW you're talking!

• Supporters

Although I think you meant Rogue Trooper there not Strontium Dog (what with the Helm, Gunnar and Bagman references)

I once played in my Imperial Biker scout kit running only a pistol. Sadly, the helmet gives me almost no peripheral vision and the bright white armor kinda gave me away. But it was freaking sweet doing it though.

• Supporters

Although I think you meant Rogue Trooper there not Strontium Dog (what with the Helm, Gunnar and Bagman references)

You're right! Such a long time, and so many brain cells, ago... I used to know the woman who was the inspiration for the character "Life Sentence" in "The Ballad of Halo Jones" - mental: i can remember her and how accurate the drawings/paintings in the progs were, but i'm fucked if i can remember her name!

or the M56 smart gun B)

This. Complete with rig and ballistic rated headset (eye pro).

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

The AS50 BMG, looks absolutely amazing. I don't suppose anyone has got any inside info?

Looks like a garage gun to me. Not in a bad way though.

Lovely looking beast Geoff, when you say inside info do you mean on any airsoft development?

Very much so, there was a plastic springer a few years ago,

it'd be cool to have a AS50 similar to the SW M82 (V2 gearbox and a standard M4 hop).

Very much so, there was a plastic springer a few years ago,

it'd be cool to have a AS50 similar to the SW M82 (V2 gearbox and a standard M4 hop).

Can't see one ever coming out which is a shame, send AI an email and tell them they need to start making Airsoft guns :-)

An AS50 would have to be a GBB for me. Can't have a gun like that without a nice bang every time you pull the trigger, wouldn't feel right.

Gonna wait on a GBB AK-12 though. Or wait for CYMA to start making those W700s again, they're fun to mess around with if you don't use them as actual snipers. Use it as a mid range hunting rifle on an apocalypse loadout, sorted.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.