JG G36C magazine problem

tictacchris
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

I have just got my JG mag for my g36c through the post to go with my src g36c.

now it fits and all but the mag itself is i bit wierd?

The mag winds up all the bbs to the top but when the bbs get to the top the mag will not wind up anymore meaning that there is no pressure for the bbs to be forced out so i have to improvise and force the mag wheel further so it puts the bbs in gun. unlike my src mag were you can keep winding for more pressure on bbs.

please help me it will be really helpful

Tictacchris

• Supporters

it sounds like the spring inside it has come loose on one of the ends it attatches

it should be a fairly simple fix (ive done it to M4 mags before myself)

open the mag up and you should be able to pull the reservoir and gears out though either the top or bottom (may be a plate or somthing to slide out of the way first, not sure on G36's)

carefully take the plastic part apart, it should split fairly ewsily by removing 3 or 4 screws.

at the bottom of the mag is the large wheel with teeth on it that you touch on the outside, this is connected to the spring on the inside. the spring connects to a small wheel* that winds the BB's to give pressure, if that end is attatched it is the other end (the middle and bit which is connected to the big wheel)

Both ends are easy to put back in place and then just reasemble and test :D

the * means I'm not sure on that part, it is a while since I have done it, but it should be fairly similar to that internally and is very easy to work out (I didnt need any guidance when I did mine)

Thanks allot!

I would do that now but i cant find the keys into the garage to get me screwdrivers <_<

Yea i was a bit miffed to be honest as its brand new and all. i now its jg but i at least expected it to work propperly!

yea i think its the spring because there no real sound as you wind the mag, just the wheel turning.

Thanks for the fast reply. Much Appreciated. :D

Archived