airsofterboy

ls m9 gas blowback pistol with bb's !

12 posts in this topic

The ls m9 is a good accurate pistol it shoots at a high power and has a good range( it shoots the length of my garden which is around 50 m.

i am selling for a lowest price of £30 which includes: The gun , 1x metal magazine which fits around 26 bullets in

It is a trust worthy secondry weapon

The ls m9 is a good accurate pistol it shoots at a high power and has a good range( it shoots the length of my garden which is around 50 m.

i am selling for a lowest price of £30 which includes: The gun , 1x metal magazine which fits around 26 bullets in

It is a trust worthy secondry weapon

Is this still available?

DUDE where do you live? and is it still up for grabs? can collect asap within reasonable distance :D cheers. email me @ lemonpuff9@yahoo.com

what area do you live in? and is the gun transparent? dont mind if it is just wondering out of interest :D cheers mate. could you send a pic to lemonpuff9@yahoo.com ? cheers.

thanks

HELLO AIRSOFTERBOY! Just wanting to know where abouts you live, so I can see if it is within traveling distance so I can arrange pickup ASAP. OR as a asked you earlier does the £30 include the postage and packaging cost? Thanks.

i will buy it off you for £40 if you can get back to me asap with a pic thanks

has anyone not noticed how old this post is...... and the fact that the guy has not been online in months, i doubt you will get a reply sorry guys