Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Des431

Wanted Broken/Faulty M4 or M16

2 posts in this topic

Yup, that's right. I'm looking for a broken M4/M16.

It's for an art project so I don't actually need to gun to work. I don't mind what manufacturer it is just as long as it's in 1 piece and half decent quality (no springers). I don't need batteries or for it to be the original box. However I do need 1 magazine. I'm looking to spend less than £100 but preferable more about £50.

I'm not buying it for a while and can't say I'll defiantly buy it at all, but I just want to see if anyone has one lying around that they'd like to get rid of for some cash. If you have any offers just tell me the manufacturer, what's wrong with it, what it's made of (plastic or metal) and any pictures if possible.

Thanks

Yup, that's right. I'm looking for a broken M4/M16.

It's for an art project so I don't actually need to gun to work. I don't mind what manufacturer it is just as long as it's in 1 piece and half decent quality (no springers). I don't need batteries or for it to be the original box. However I do need 1 magazine. I'm looking to spend less than £100 but preferable more about £50.

I'm not buying it for a while and can't say I'll defiantly buy it at all, but I just want to see if anyone has one lying around that they'd like to get rid of for some cash. If you have any offers just tell me the manufacturer, what's wrong with it, what it's made of (plastic or metal) and any pictures if possible.

Thanks

hi bud i have a unfinished project m4 carbine sprayed in krylon woodland camo email me at youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk for pics if you need them