Make: kart

Gun/Model: m14 jae

Accessories: 1 high cap mag battery

Condition: Used

FPS: in the 300 cant remeber

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No

Price/Payment: 90 +pp

Pictures:Below

nice gun only fault is the selector switch is missing cheap fix , i can include scope and mount for extra if needed.

101_1112.jpg

Make: kart

Gun/Model: m14 jae

Accessories: 1 high cap mag battery

Condition: Used

FPS: in the 300 cant remeber

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No

Price/Payment: 90 +pp

Pictures:Below

nice gun only fault is the selector switch is missing cheap fix , i can include scope and mount for extra if needed.

101_1112.jpg

hi mate is the m14 stuck on sigle shot or full auto?how much will the scope and mount cost?im very interested in this gun.

no it still shoots bot semi and full . the scope and scope mount will be an extra £20 .

is the m14 still up for sale bud? i get paid next friday i can transfer money then if you hold on to it for me?

yes its still here . i can hold it for you if you want it .

#

cheers buddy i will take the scope and mounts too bud, i will message you next friday

sorry its on hold now for delta1

thanks gix for holding it buddy,just a little info needed do you know if cyma and agm mags will work on this m14 ?i have three from an old m14 which was agm.

would you be able to send some more pics of the gun to/ youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

im especially interested in the area where the stock underneath meets the barrel so i can see if my qd bipod will fit, and the otherside of the gun as well cheers dude

i know it takes tm mags but i cant say for sure about urs . ill get pics for you as soon as i can .

cheers buddy are we transfering through paypal next friday ?