Steyr AUG Hopup system

REMSoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys.

Just want to know if there's a website in the UK from which I can get a new metal hopup system for my AUG? Seen plenty from America, all well over £40 inc postage. Looking for something under £30... Seen a couple of UK sites, but it was out of stock <_< .

sp008.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey an AUG dude! Rock on bro!

not seen any myself. The prices of some kit are way too much.

40 coins for that? More like 5 to be fair.

I'm only casually into bb guns and as much as i'd like to pimp my gun it seems way too expensive for such minimal benefits.

40 for one part man, well my BE AUG was 70 quid. If it breaks i'll buy an entire new gun for 30 more and have loads of spare crap too.

:)

that loooks like my BE hop up? Are they all clones of eachother?

well if you want a load of ...well ... spare crap including an untouched AUG Hop up, you may aswell buy my BE AUG! it has metal gear box as a back up you know incase, metal barrel and loads of other spares for your gun also has a battery (s**t) but it works, so for fun and spares ill give my aug for £50 or £5 posted? it works fine anyway

Archived