Need new gun. What do you think i should get?

EverRoyalt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have played some AirSoft before to let you guys know.

I have a classic army M15A4, it is was my first "proper" gun and i had it for 3 days before gear box broke in it. When i got replacment the dust caps were broken with in 4 days and the mag cogs (i dont know what they are called) have been cracked and broken off, all of this happened before i could get in to a skirmish and i was only playing with a friend or two in a feild and I was really careful with it. I think i might have chose the wrong gun to start with so i am selling it on for £100 and puting it towards a new gun.

So i thort i would ask you what you thort i should get, i thort this gun looked pritty good. Click here to see gun. If i am wrong and this gun sucks could you tell me what you think i should get? I have £170 - ish to spend on it and it. I quite like SIGs or SCARs and i would like alest some of it to be metal so it will last long also it has to be TWO TONE or CLEAR PLASTIC!!<<. Sorry that might be a bit hard to find, but the only thing it has to be is two tone or clear

Thanks so much!!

personally I would say you got a lemon from CA there, they are usually very good.

But if you insist on selling, go for one of the SRC's.

or make do for now with a knackered gun and save up a little more and get one of the lower end maruis.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yea i was planning on selling it on but only if i could find a good one to replace it. I been looking around and i found one i like the llook of , could you tell me what you think of it? Click Here that would be really useful

Thanks

I have actually had this gun. It is a very good gun full metal all the right trades and shoots very well my only fault with it was the battery storage is a bit of a pain. I ran mine on a custom 9.6v battery made into two small sticks. The only other problems was the cocking handle broke off and some of yhe lugs on the side of the mags broke where you link the mags together ( a common problem on this and the g36)

To be fair these are minor annoyances and cosmic faults the gun worked superbly out of the box and never let me down. I would get it chrono'd before you buy though mine did 375fps out of the box before I did a spring change. You may not have the experience to do this yourself.

The sig is a cracker of an Aeg and not one that i fancy been on the end of one of my buddies from my last site had one, i made sure that i shot him before he shot me as it was a bit on the stingy side LOL :D:D

Archived