Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MykeWinn

Well MB05 Wanted (2 tone)

6 posts in this topic

Okay, i found this forum today, hopefully it will prove useful and i have posted this in the right area.

im looking for a 2 tone Well MB05 sniper rifle.

i cant say ive seen any 2 tone versions on the net, but there must be a way to request one?

im looking for a UK retailer, or if anyone has a 2nd hand one that is 2 tone and in good condition, i would be happy to purchase it.

i live in the colchester area (essex) in case that helps at all.

also, if you have any recommendations for better guns for the same price (including at least a scope) and a high fps then please state them because im sure there must be more good guns on the market.

thank you for any help.

the Mbo5 is EXACTLY the same gun as the well/warriorL96, but it has a fancy stock on it.

recommendations for a better gun (and the following posts will no doubt echo this)

Don't start as a sniper, buy an AEG first.

Okay thanks for your help. and i did start with AEG's. i own the Well r-16 m4 model rifle. but unfortunately it broke so i decided to try out the sniper role on the field and was looking at some rifles. thank you for your help

i was always the one at the back with my m4 on semi auto, i like the challenge of long shots, judging bb drop and moving targets, also i play battlefield 2 project reality and always use the sniper or marksman kits when available, snipers always appeal to me.

i have taken a look at the well l96 as well, seems really nice.

thank you for all the help.