JD Airsoft?

Indieboi918
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone used JD airsoft in cannock? In particular I'm interested in their in-store upgrade/repair service, I've just taken my gun to them to have the FPS reduced, have been reading mixed reviews on them on the internet.

Will post here once I get my gun back. (hopefully tomorrow).

Got it back on time, no immediate faults after a 470Rd mag, will test it more tomorrow at my site :)

But so far good service from these guys, the dude even offered to wait around and keep the shop open a bit later because I couldn't get there in time because of a broken down car & s***ty traffic.

• Supporters
Got it back on time, no immediate faults after a 470Rd mag, will test it more tomorrow at my site :)

But so far good service from these guys, the dude even offered to wait around and keep the shop open a bit later because I couldn't get there in time because of a broken down car & s***ty traffic.

glad to hear everything is going fine, JD airsoft (6 mil) have a good reputation.

• 1 year later...
  • Supporters

I ordered some mags from them the other day and I've not had an email confirming my purchase, a message to let me know they're on their way to me, or anything... Is that normal service from them or should I get in touch about it?

• Supporters

I paid online with my debit card.

I've just signed into my account and it is listed as a "current" item in my purchase history, it's just unusual to not get some sort of notification about it.

I'm debating whether or not to cancel it, I bought the pistol the mags are for from The Range in London at the same time, only to find that my UKARA has expired, so it looks like I'm going to have 3 expensive mags sat doing nothing for a while until I've renewed my UKARA details. Which is a giant bummer.

• 4 months later...

made an order Friday morning choose next day delivery it didn't turn up sat morning so i gave them a quick ring and it was still at the warehouse (someone forgot to give it to the delivery guys) so then didn't get it till yesterday and no little freebie ( even a random patch or something costing a few quid) to say sorry for the cock up and spending the not need extra £3 on delivery other than that great customer service and a hassle free order.

and ed silly question but did u check ur junk folder as my email order conformation was in there

• Supporters

I can't remember now, it was too long ago.

As it turned out they only had 1 magazine, whereas I'd ordered 3. They ended up ringing me at some point after the order was placed, I forget how long it took now because it was ages ago lol.

They explained everything very well over the phone and gave me the option of getting a refund, or paying for one mag and delivery then and there, with the other two getting sent out once they were back in stock, or cancelling the order.

At the time I said I'd stick with it, but I changed my mind over the evening so emailed them and they cancelled everything before posting the mag out the next day.

So I'd say they were a pretty good shop from that experience. I was just a little put off by the lack of an email.

Though as you said, it might've been in my junk folder.

4 guys bought what I'm guessing was a package from them, guns didn't hop on the day, site tech opened it up and there was a cocktail stick in there....plus when I rang them for advice and to see if they had a product in, they seemed like they wanted to get me off the line asap. Also not heard good things off of experienced marshals at the site etc

But hey, until I use them myself, I can't really judge. :/

Archived