roberto

2tone L96 MB-01 380-450 fps £130

7 posts in this topic

im selling my l96 and not having very good luck, it fires at around 400 fps, its never been used at a skirmish so the condition is amazing, comes with a scope, a sling, and 1 mag, im looking for about £160 but your offer will be considered,

thankyou :)

im selling my l96 and not having very good luck, it fires at around 400 fps, its never been used at a skirmish so the condition is amazing, comes with a scope, a sling, and 1 mag, im looking for about £160 but your offer will be considered,

Hey, you willing to post?

how come u havent had much luck with it? why u selling?

Cheers Phil!

well iv not had much luck because it seems that this gun is a very common gun on the forum, but ye i am willing to ship but obviously that will cost extra (cost of shipping on top of listed price) :)

The reason you're probably not having good luck is that you're selling a used gun for £10-£15 over the cost of it brand new. If you want a sale i suggest you lower your price mate. Just some food for thought.

ok ok ive had a few people tell me this and yes your right, i wasnt sure of the price of the sniper because the sniper itself was a present, so now i will be excepting £130 with all of the listed items above (+p&p) :)

is this now sold