M100/M90 springs

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i am purchasing an airsoft rifle which is the G&G CM16 (non-blowback) M4A1 and it is a truley amazing gun...but my sites FPS limit is 328 +/-5%, 360 max or something like that, so i need a different spring as the standard spring gets 290-370 fps apparantly, so... what is the best to get enough fps to be over 295fps and under 360 fps ??

thanks, Zakaria

it depends on what brand of spring you get.

hang on a minute I have a graph somewhere.......

handy chart

i dont know the make ...it is on Zero one Shop and it just says

"Upgrade Option:

Factory Standard (260-370 fps)

M90 Spring & Bushings Fitted (+ £35.00)

M100 Spring & Bushings Fitted (+ £35.00)"

but thanks for the chart :)

EDIT

im guessing M90 springs usually get around 300-330fps? and M100's get around 330-370?

so would i be better off getting an M100 spring?

EDIT2 i meant " would i be better off with a M90 spring?" lol sorry

• Supporters

site limit is 328fps (or 1 joule)

M90's give 290-330 ish

that is the ideal FPS for you.

Don't stretch what you are allowed with the tolerance, always aim to be BELOW the site limit, and by at least 5 FPS. (chronoing at around 320fps is perfect for ALL assault weapons)

remember, FPS means NOTHING in-game, you really just want range and most people confuse the two.

I could get a stock JG shooting further by not touching the spring, just adding a better hop up unit and better air seals than some stock 500FPS sniper rifles.

site limit is 328fps (or 1 joule)

M90's give 290-330 ish

that is the ideal FPS for you.

Don't stretch what you are allowed with the tolerance, always aim to be BELOW the site limit, and by at least 5 FPS. (chronoing at around 320fps is perfect for ALL assault weapons)

remember, FPS means NOTHING in-game, you really just want range and most people confuse the two.

I could get a stock JG shooting further by not touching the spring, just adding a better hop up unit and better air seals than some stock 500FPS sniper rifles.

yeah i understand how people get confused my friend really wants a pistol ...lets just say he is buying my cheap springer for £10, he said, "yeah, i know it is not too good but all i need it to do is tap them on their body," so i thought ... your still not gonna survive but he is buying a £20 holster for it aswell! but i dont want to be banned from the site, a guy i know got banned from the site due to his SRC M4A1 being 1FPS over the limit!!!!! so i want to watch it.

but thanks for all your time and help Rock-climby-Dave! *updating basket*

Zakaria

• 1 month later...

Its a hard question to answer lots depends also ont he compression in the hear box itself, I have a KWA SR10 I ahve been changing springs for ages looking for the best FPS get me near 350FPS

Its been driving me insane the best spring I have used so far is the Systema M100 (though the last time I had it fitted I did not put enough BB's through the gun to let it bed in, though I have refitted it and its sitting at 338 to 345 need to put atleast 5,000 BB's through it first to get it to bed in

All guns have a different tolerance,

Have a look at the Systema, Lylax, Guarder springs

I was using this guide as a reference but it does not really help that much

springguide6041022.jpg

just saying...you do realise this is a very old topic, if you look at the newest posts, i have a topic, which tbh is ditching the idea of this gun

Btw Thanks so much it will still be handy for any other gun

oh ok mate, thats fine, i will try and get this one closed, so no body else will think that, but dude thanks for doing that for me and i am sure it will help loads of others?

Please close :)

Archived