TM MP7 Pro Light Adaptor

Des431
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently bought the Tokyo Marui MP7A1 and obviously battery size is something of an issue as it only takes 500mah batteries.

I did however stumble across the TM Pro Light Adaptor, but I'm not exactly sure how it works. To my knowledge it inserts like a regular 500mah battery but a wire runs out which can be connected to any mini type battery.

Do you then simply find a way to attach this battery to the outside of the gun or do you need the Pro Light for it all to work?

I recently bought the Tokyo Marui MP7A1 and obviously battery size is something of an issue as it only takes 500mah batteries.

I did however stumble across the TM Pro Light Adaptor, but I'm not exactly sure how it works. To my knowledge it inserts like a regular 500mah battery but a wire runs out which can be connected to any mini type battery.

Do you then simply find a way to attach this battery to the outside of the gun or do you need the Pro Light for it all to work?

its designed to work with the prolight, but u can connect it to other batteries, but looks naff, either get the light, use a powered lanyard or one of the new pistol lipo's

So just to confirm the wire can be attached to a Pro Light or any mini type battery (which would have to be simply strapped to the side of the gun). Yes?

So just to confirm the wire can be attached to a Pro Light or any mini type battery (which would have to be simply strapped to the side of the gun). Yes?

yes, but lipo better if not using with torch

Archived