You will fit

baxter-panda
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

sure its not a 10.8 ??

its close enough, not bothered about the point of a volt

Bye Bye gears :)

its all ready broken, the head come off the motor, ripped the plastic piston to bits lol

iv allready got a gearbox comming stuck in customs, just orded a new fully steel piston, high speed gears

• 3 weeks later...

Thats a great ROF mate built a few like that myself, a small suggestion if i may, I notice you are fitting a steel piston and full gearset. The problem with massive rate of fire is that if something does go wrong it can mess everything else up inside the gearbox fast.....lol and boy can that get expensive.

What I tend to do is deliberately leave a weak link in the mechanisum, normally for me the piston. This point of failure needs to be a cheaper component. that way when the gearbox gets to the point of wear to the point of failure it's the less expensive bit that fails not the whole lot.

Good job Mate, and watch out for the overkill mate, it's far to easy with that sort of ROF

Archived