what do you guys think ?

sam000
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Give it till at least Monday in case the post is delayed it may give time for the guy to reply.

Did you pay via paypal if so you should covered.

yeah i did pay via paypal. and thank you for replying. and if it doesnt come monday should i try to get my money back?

Give it till at least Monday in case the post is delayed it may give time for the guy to reply.

Did you pay via paypal if so you should covered.

yeah i did pay via paypal. and thank you for replying. and if it doesnt come monday should i try to get my money back?

That depends on how long you've waited.

Does the person your've brought from have any history ,number of posts ,feedback etc.

Paypal has a 45 day limit for disputes .

Do you feel your being Mugged.

That depends on how long you've waited.

Does the person your've brought from have any history ,number of posts ,feedback etc.

Paypal has a 45 day limit for disputes .

Do you feel your being Mugge

the mans name is mickc and has a couple of stuff he has tried to sell and i do feel like i am being mugged of becuase i bought the gun monday last week he siad it would come friday, but no parcel then he hasnt been replying to anything i sent him. also his name on the forums on hear is mickc but on his email it says joe b.thanks for repyling. :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

If you're sending him a large chunk of money then you should get details, alarm bells should be ringing otherwise, he has your money and you have no way of contacting him.

If you're sending him a large chunk of money then you should get details, alarm bells should be ringing otherwise, he has your money and you have no way of contacting him.

so do you recon i should wait till monday then if it has not arrived get my money back.

Archived