Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barry_mcnamara

TM M14 OD with extras

2 posts in this topic

Make:TM

Gun/Model:M14 OD

Accessories:4 standard mags, scope rail and 4x magnifying scope with illuminated rectangle

Condition:very good

FPS:290

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/yes/yes

Price/Payment:£200 including nbd delivery

Pictures: see below

Selling this baby as it is too long for my style of play. As to be expexted from a TM the range and accuracy of the M14 is excellent. It is in great condition with only minor skirmish marks.

Swaps I would consider: Dboys PDW, Stubby or CQBR M4s (no cheapsoft for m4s), MP5SD (with a number of mags) or a star UMP

I am including the usual proviso i.e. if you can't prove skirmish status don't put an offer in on the gun, pm for faster response and first come first served.

a515c982.jpg

Make:TM

Gun/Model:M14 OD

Accessories:4 standard mags, scope rail and 4x magnifying scope with illuminated rectangle

Condition:very good

FPS:290

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/yes/yes

Price/Payment:£200 including nbd delivery

Pictures: see below

Selling this baby as it is too long for my style of play. As to be expexted from a TM the range and accuracy of the M14 is excellent. It is in great condition with only minor skirmish marks.

Swaps I would consider: Dboys PDW, Stubby or CQBR M4s (no cheapsoft for m4s), MP5SD (with a number of mags) or a star UMP

I am including the usual proviso i.e. if you can't prove skirmish status don't put an offer in on the gun, pm for faster response and first come first served.

a515c982.jpg

hey bud i have a d boys pdw in very good condition with extras that i can swap for your m14 if your interested email me at youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk and i will send pics