Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

• Moderators

Silly question, and it is late!!!, but GBB pistols are new to me, do I need to get a TM g17 mag or are there suitable alternatives that will fit by others???, is it as easy as AEG mags compatibility with pistols ???

• Moderators
On 29/07/2017 at 10:25 AM, HellJumper said:

Question regarding BDU's?

What's the sizing like is a 32 in Bdu bottoms the same as a 32 in jeans? 

Also bare in mind some have waist adjustment, my waist size with say helikon combats are quite tight on legs so go size up.... but most will let you return, military 1st are excellent with that 

Guest PT247
1 hour ago, djben9 said:

Silly question, and it is late!!!, but GBB pistols are new to me, do I need to get a TM g17 mag or are there suitable alternatives that will fit by others???, is it as easy as AEG mags compatibility with pistols ???

use WE mags, they are cheaper and better

• Moderators

I've got the billy basic M4 of the pistol world, TM G17 

• Supporters

Quick question - would the KWA Vector take glock mags like the real one does?

• Moderators

Anyone else tried a WE mag in a TM and had issues or none at all?? :)

just before i go buy a spare mag

• Moderators

right, thats good enough for me!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am currently having an issue with my TM CQBR, i have fitted the angry gun wire cutter rail with no problems at all but i have noticed that the outer barrel is angled slightly to the right and is not in the centre of the barrel.

The gun still shoots constantly and is accurate as hell but i was wondering if there is a way to remedy this from happening as it bothers me more than it probable should.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

radio users....

currently using standard UV5r ear piece and mic....

Looking on the web and here, i'd prefer something low profile as i wear the V2 mask that protects your ears (very useful on sunday!)

are there any good in ear pieces that would fit and would i still need some kind of PTT?...... the current mic is fiddly with gloves and when the cable gets caught!.....other issue is i tend to swap headgear often so something that's easy with cap / boonie and fast helmet....

probably similar to this.....

http://hwairsoft.com/airsoft-low-profile-helmet-integrated-headset-boom-mic-radio-black-z/

still browsing so may find an answer.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aengus said:

Would this tank blow up this reg? (aka what is the max input pressure)

You normally need a step down reg on the bottle 3000-800psi and then run the reg off that. You need to check with Wolverine the operating pressure of their reg

18 minutes ago, PT247 said:

You normally need a step down reg on the bottle 3000-800psi and then run the reg off that. You need to check with Wolverine the operating pressure of their reg

Had a look and it should be fine. 300-1000 psi input so.

6 hours ago, PT247 said:

does the bottle have a 3000-800psi reg built in? 

For future reference, this is a High Pressure air regulator (in this case on a 3000psi cylinder, but a 4500psi is also about the same but starting st higher pressure) 

not in sight is a fill nipple (see picture 2)

the bottom nut is the high pressure burst disk (effectively a fuse in case too high a pressure of air is filled)

Next in the centre the pressure gauge with internal cylinder pressure

Then inside is the regulator wotkings stepping down 

On the right is the low pressure burst disk in case the regulator fails

Final picture is the valve on a co2 cylinder

That does nothing other than release the co2, and can either have (1) just a pin valve to release co2 when connected, (2) just have an on/off screw to release co2, or (3) have both pin valve and on/off screw

The co2 is naturally released at aporix 850psi in it gaseous state, which is why the original air regulators were set at 800-850 psi

FE7AA50F-3AE8-4515-A3C2-A0201C99D0B4.png

BFA1D48B-2DC9-4E6A-B7B7-352A9D508D14.jpeg

A5F4B489-BE6B-4BA4-8617-A4F33E232438.png