Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

On 26/02/2017 at 8:07 PM, PT247 said:

Do you mean the Trident SDP or the Alpha SDP? I have the Trident and it is great. All the Trident guns have a QC spring, I believe all the Alphas do too.

pt can you pm me quickly please. thanks

Guest PT247
Just now, SELTS090 said:

i know youve had an sdp. what are they like in a skirmish. any good outdoor? also whats there accuracy and performance like out of the box. do they need any upgrades?

I still have one. They are identical in every way to a PDW, CB, SPR, LVOA, etc except for barrel length.

Probs worth you using the search facility on this forum as there are many many posts and threads on the Krytac guns here. But in a nutshell, don't buy a Krytac if you feel the need to tinker, they need nothing doing to them out the box except possibly get them closer to your sites fps limits.

Guest PT247

It is a bit of a bitsa gun, although the upper is basically brand new the lower receiver is very bashed around and it has no auto as I locked the gearbox to semi when running it as a DMR (it had the SPR upper at the time), it won't come with a magazine or battery and is wired for deans. I would consider selling it but you need to be aware it is not in mint condition.

DSC_0233_zpsqhdq8uzn.jpg

DSC_0232_zps4risngts.jpg

Are you over 18?

Do you have a defence to purchase a RIF?

If the answer is yes to both those questions and you are still interested in the gun drop me a pm with how much you'd offer me for it (including post etc)

Guest PT247
2 hours ago, SELTS090 said:

yeah im still interested and i am both over 18 and have a defence that you could check out. can i get a few more pics of the lower sent over via pm so we can chat? about it and etc.

thank you :D

PM's sent, SDP is in the post to you now dude.

What can make the plastic nozzel on open bolt WE M4 GBBR keep breaking. ????

Guest PT247
27 minutes ago, SethB said:

What can make the plastic nozzel on open bolt WE M4 GBBR keep breaking. ????

possibly loading the mags into the gun with the bolt forward. possibly dry firing.

Thanks for the feed back will check it out 

Evening All,

I'm looking at expanding my collection of primary weapons as I currently own a number of M4 Variants which use the Stanag Magazines.

What other weapons will take the M4 Stanag Magazines like - Scar - L / SA80's etc so I can start narrowing my options.

Thanks 

Mo

• Supporters
21 hours ago, RAIDairsoft said:

NEXT GAME at *site so desperate for advertising that they ignore forum rules*

*image purely of advertising removed* and because frankly it was a bit naff and only funny if you had the mind of a prepubescent emo teenager.

Hmm cant see the question but I am guessing the answer is:

"What happens when someone is too dumb to read the thread title"

• Moderators

so with Helikon Tex now not producing the combat shirt anymore, are there any other makes out there that have the elbow pad as part of them?, find them useful......and of reasonable to good quality as well?

i know there are Propper, Invader, Defcon etc

curious as looking for an OD one.....

• Supporters
On 3/11/2017 at 1:03 PM, djben9 said:

so with Helikon Tex now not producing the combat shirt anymore, are there any other makes out there that have the elbow pad as part of them?, find them useful......and of reasonable to good quality as well?

i know there are Propper, Invader, Defcon etc

curious as looking for an OD one.....

MilTec do one. Pretty sure Helikon are still doing theirs (but maybe not OD). Military 1st have some in stock.

• Moderators

cheers Loz, yeah ive got a few in other colours but Mil1st don't have the OD in my size sadly, they told me Helikon have stopped producing them now, which is a shame as they were good quality tops, tried a few EU places and same story 'out of stock'

i'll have a closer look at the Miltec ones and a deeper search on the net now i have time, might be lucky :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
2 hours ago, DezertPlox said:

Do Milsim Ops in the UK accept Pencott Camos?

Depends entirely upon the organiser.  Warzone do 'milsim' and you can wear what you like within their colour restrictions (green or desert).  Combat Airsoft Group on the other hand specify a particular camo for the NATO team, almost always Multicam. 

• Moderators

Slings, was after a Warrior SF single point black....never in stock though

What others out there are reliable etc?, don't want it breaking on me.....

With clip (H&K I think it is?)

thanks in advance :) 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, djben9 said:

Slings, was after a Warrior SF single point black....never in stock though

What others out there are reliable etc?, don't want it breaking on me.....

With clip (H&K I think it is?)

thanks in advance :) 

Magpul MS3, Ferro Concepts, Intelligent Armour....the list goes on.

• Moderators

Cheers, bro has nuprol one, same price as  warrior, could pick up at weekend but wasn't sure if reliable

ill have a google of the ones you listed 

I've bent my TM G17 trigger lever, should I attempt to repair - if so how? If not, what should I do regarding replacing it? Where can I get this part in the UK?

Damage occurred when I foolishly put the slide from another gun onto the G17 body. Apparently G17 and G18 are more different than I thought.

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

I've bent my TM G17 trigger lever, should I attempt to repair - if so how? If not, what should I do regarding replacing it? Where can I get this part in the UK?

Damage occurred when I foolishly put the slide from another gun onto the G17 body. Apparently G17 and G18 are more different than I thought.

Try Eagle 6

On 31/03/2017 at 9:45 AM, djben9 said:

Cheers, bro has nuprol one, same price as  warrior, could pick up at weekend but wasn't sure if reliable

ill have a google of the ones you listed 

Go for the ferro concepts slingster if you got the cash, very very nice sling and has a fast tensioner on it so you can pull the slack out of the sling when you need to do something like climb up a ladder and then loosen it off when you need to pew again.