Quick Questions & Simple Answers.

Finius
Message added by Jedi_Master

When you ask a question please do so using red writing that way, it's easy for people scrolling down to find a question.

When you answer a question, please quote (this will make sure the person gets a notification and they can click on it to open your answer straight away and it also lets people answer questions from a while ago if there have been new questions since then) the question and reply in blue writing so we know it's an answer.

If you feel a question simply cannot be answered in one brief post, or is open for a lot of debate, create a topic to discuss it, and link the topic in your answer so everyone can find it.

so say for a TM 5-7, how much damage will the slide go through on 144a gas, and how easily will it break?

Too hard to say. Might get shagged after a few shots, might last thousands of rounds

Can the trigger pull on TM GBB pistols be reduced?

All pistol triggers and aeg triggers can be lightened. The trigger operates a sear, which can be tuned, same as a real steel version. The rest is spring tension...

sorry for all the questions, but noobs got questions that need answering.

in say a 350 fps gun what weight be best, .28 or .30 . and how do .28s compare to .3? thanks

damn it forgot to ask the other question. I now look like a bit of a twat, but I was wondering for .28-.30 what midcaps can take the strain and feed well with these? and which are the best mid caps in general to use for high rof and for feeding? thanks and sorry again

• Supporters

damn it forgot to ask the other question. I now look like a bit of a twat, but I was wondering for .28-.30 what midcaps can take the strain and feed well with these? and which are the best mid caps in general to use for high rof and for feeding? thanks and sorry again

In my experience, pretty much any midcap should feed okay up to about .28 - I've not used .3s so can't say on that but tbh, you're only looking at a couple of grams difference in the weight the spring has to push (say you have 100bbs in a mag, the difference between shooting on .2 and .3 is going to be +10g, I doubt it'd have that much effect on the spring) so I imagine pretty much any would do. You're likely to get better springs in mags with better branding if you're concerned though.

what is the difference between the t4-18 and the tr4-18. Are they both g&g ( not sure how to put it in red please change )

Moderator note: to change the colour of your writing, highlight your text and use the button next to the text-size tab with the paintbrush click on that and it will open a menu of colours.

I need to find an xt60 to mini tamiya for charging my LiPo, sick and tired of using dangerous crocodile clips.

I bought this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XT60-Female-To-Mini-Tamiya-Male-Charge-Battery-Lead-Adapter-Airsoft-Drone-/161253091245?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item258b6ee7ad

my problem with it is when I connect the xt60 to the plugs for my charger all goes well however when I connect it to my battery, the only way it will go in is with the black where the red should be if that makes any sense. Its probably something really stupid however obviously I can't charge like that, and the mini tamiya seems to be the same way round with the picture. What is wrong?

what is better, emerson jpc plate carrier, or tmc jpc plate carrier (in terms of quality and ease of use)

btw i am on ipad and there is no option to change the colour

• Supporters

what is better, emerson jpc plate carrier, or tmc jpc plate carrier (in terms of quality and ease of use)

btw i am on ipad and there is no option to change the colour

As far as I can tell they're the same thing. Emerson and TMC seem to be different brands by the same manufacturer depending on where the item is being sold.

Shall we just call this the team flex thread and be done with it?

Also, how many posts and stupid questions do you need before you aren't classed as a noob?

what is better, emerson jpc plate carrier, or tmc jpc plate carrier (in terms of quality and ease of use)btw i am on ipad and there is no option to change the colour

The MODI JPC is better than both as it's OEM'd by Flyye. And obviously crye jpc if you have the dollars