roberto

WELL L96 MB-01

5 posts in this topic

hi, my name is roberto and i have recently started buying my own airsoft guns, I recently bought an L96 and ive been told by my site manager that i am not allowed to use the gun at the site (???) :angry: the gun is 2tone and is fully functional, it hasn't been used at a site yet and is in very good condition (i even have the box for it with all it came with)

The gun includes:

*A functional bipod

*1 magazine (23+1 bb's)

*A precision magnified sniper scope

*2 scope rings and a sling

I live near manchester and i am putting a price tag on the gun of nothing less than £150

If you are interested please send me a message on the forum, send me an email to rob12salerno@aol.com or ring me at 01612573886

thankyou :)

hey still selling? Did they give you a reason why you couldnt use it? is it for pick up only or are you willing to post?

Thanks phil

hi, my name is roberto and i have recently started buying my own airsoft guns, I recently bought an L96 and ive been told by my site manager that i am not allowed to use the gun at the site (???) :angry: the gun is 2tone and is fully functional, it hasn't been used at a site yet and is in very good condition (i even have the box for it with all it came with)

The gun includes:

*A functional bipod

*1 magazine (23+1 bb's)

*A precision magnified sniper scope

*2 scope rings and a sling

I live near manchester and i am putting a price tag on the gun of nothing less than £150

If you are interested please send me a message on the forum, send me an email to rob12salerno@aol.com or ring me at 01612573886

thankyou :)

hi, i am willing to post but obviously the price of the posting will be added to the initial price :)

PRICE DROP £130

With your budget of £120 aren't clearly undermining the fact that these guys who are selling are selling at a higher price than your budget. Bit cheeky, dont'cha think?! I mean sure I'm new to these forums but I'm familiar with forum etiquette!

To be fair it's only £10 less than the asking price. The thread is getting on a bit, things can be taken to PM's if necessary. Opinions needn't be posted in sales threads.

Thanks.

Closed.