goggles

mattswan2512
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I currently have bolle safety glasses with yellow black or white lenses i use to skirmish but ive found of late they are steaming up even tho im using the non steam spray. Ive found some nice sporty mesh goggles and ive seen a few people using mesh goggles what do you guys prefer mesh or lens?

• Supporters

I use viper goggles (the BIG ones) full seal around the face is great for not getting shot. I loev goggles and the view you get though them, rather than a blur of mesh in a mask or mesh goggles.

also, small fragments of things can go through the mesh (if someone is using poor Bio ammo, for example).

I use viper goggles (the BIG ones) full seal around the face is great for not getting shot. I loev goggles and the view you get though them, rather than a blur of mesh in a mask or mesh goggles.

also, small fragments of things can go through the mesh (if someone is using poor Bio ammo, for example).

Yes i could see that could be a pain but for me my last skirmished was a bit ruined due to it raining and therfore steaming up my goggles and the rain was sitting on the lenses where you would not have this problem with the mesh but you just run the risk of looking a bit of a NOB to put it bluntly lol :rolleyes:

I use mesh (full face) and i havnt had anyproblems with it yet except from a couple of dents :)

Some of the older guy down my site use the mesh glasses and they seam fine :)

I might give a pair a go. if its a mask you wear it doesnt look bad infact some face masks are quality but goggles well i just dont want to look like an airsoft skirmishing fruit fly

i use jt specta goggles with a vortex fan works fantastic if i get to hot i put the fan on and it clears the lens.

i've tried mesh goggles and i can't quite get used to the reduction in vision over a lensed goggle .

maybe worth looking at the ESS google with built in fan

Archived