What game type do you play

mattswan2512
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was just wondering what game style you guys like to play! ????

For me i like to get stuck in with an agressive style play, i dont like games where you are constantly being picked of by snipers etc. I have nothing against snipers but for me laying there for hours on end is not my kind of game. give me built up area a load a smoke and some flash bangs and a load a mags and im like a pig in crap :lol:

For those people who air on the side of caution can annoy me some times especially when there load out is for assault and they linger on the boundrys not wanting to get hit because it stings.

For all of you guys who now a bit about millitary tactics will know if you dont push forward and keep moving your a sitting duck and the assault dies along with your momentum. shure ya get killed more often but only because others dont always join in and boundry hog leaving you and a few others taking all the hits.

This is my view and dont take offence anyone but just thought id ask and get other peoples views and opinions!

I'm sort of a mix and match player, I love being stealthy and lurking around in the dark :ph34r: (So much fun at Drakelow Tunnels with all the lights out :P ), but at the same time I love intense fire fights with a lot of pyro.

im sneaky,

ill run around the edge with 1 or 2 others, and flank them from behind, whilst the rest get battered :D

and knife kills are the best, so are setting up remote claymores lol

Knife kills ? what goes on at your skirmish site <_< i didnt mean C.O.D mod warfare i ment at airsoft but thanks for your reply.

(unless you take airsoft really seriously were you guys come from lol)

Now due to my site beeing a 45 deagree angle valley beeing fast and aggresive mostly just tires you out staright away

So i usally team up with one of the older ones and we pepper pot our way through the heavy undergrouth it works pritty good :)

hiding in the bush, m16 rubber knife in the back, your dead lol

Thank god for that lol was gunna say your sites public liability insurance must be staggering and with a few people dying every game from stab wounds the airsoft population up your way must be dwindling lol. i didnt realise about knife kills we dont have that at combat south, interesting tho!

Thank god for that lol was gunna say your sites public liability insurance must be staggering and with a few people dying every game from stab wounds the airsoft population up your way must be dwindling lol. i didnt realise about knife kills we dont have that at combat south, interesting tho!

woodland close combat for the win :)

saying that, iv just build a auto wind drum mag with a stupid ROF m16 lol

th_drummag.jpg

Now due to my site beeing a 45 deagree angle valley beeing fast and aggresive mostly just tires you out staright away

So i usally team up with one of the older ones and we pepper pot our way through the heavy undergrouth it works pritty good :)

me and my mate pepper pot alot too or flank them

Archived