Demonick

3 x Brand new TM MP5 SD5

14 posts in this topic

These RIF rifles were imported for use on my site which never got off the ground so I'm selling them.

I wont accept offers under £120 each +p&p estimated at about £20

They are standard TM issue with plastic bodies

UKARA license holders only please

Thanks

Demonick

These rifles were imported for use on my site which never got off the ground so I'm selling them.

I wont accept offers under £100 each +p&p

Thanks

Demonick

What colour are they?

These are the full stock version?

These are the full stock version?

Hi mate am interested in all 3 for my site...can you send me pics at all combatzone2@hotmail.co.uk

Yes they are all the full stock version and I shall upload pictures tomorrow for everyone.

Since there seems to be a lot of interest can I request you all send me a PM with your offers and the highest bidders will get them.

Incidentally I also have one TM M4 also Brand new and boxed (in standard black, photo will also be uploaded) and one M4 that's been used only a couple of times. Base price for new M4 rifle will be same as MP5's (£100) and the used one can start at £85.

Also have some new Sanyo 8.4 2000mAh batteries which I'll chuck in to any MP5 purchase for an extra tenna if you are interested.

P&P is yet to be calculated but unlike ebay sellers I wont be looking to make a profit on it ;)

Oh and not sure how to two tone them so no :)

As promised here are some images. First up the New MP5's (only took one shot but they are all identical)

SANY0066.JPG

And as I mentioned a new TM M4-A1

SANY0065.JPG

Plus the used M4

SANY0063.JPG

And the MP5 batteries (have 6 of these at £10 each)

SANY0038.JPG

Also have 3 of these Sansei masks if anyone is interested at £10 each

SANY0022.JPG

These rifles were imported for use on my site which never got off the ground so I'm selling them.

Thanks

Demonick

are any of the mp5 still up for sale bud? pm me at youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk and i will give you my offer

hiya mate, i am interested in one of the MP5's with a battery pack, any chance you have anything left? if so let me know at mulletto27@googlemail.com

thanks mate, sam.

Thanks

Demonick

hi i was just wondering if you have any mp5s left if so can you email me at jamwills@hotmail.co.uk. thanks :)

The USED M4 is SOLD

I have potential buyers now for all the other rifles, bids at £125 so let me know quick if you have a better bid and/or are interested.

If I haven't contacted you in the last 24 hours, you're not on my list so contact me.

may i also add, that i love the used m4... and the guy we got the other one and the sd for loved it... the sd's are very good guns and in brand new condition