Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MZKaleem

SWAT CQB AUG £50 (SOLD)

13 posts in this topic

********EDIT PRICE DROP******** NOW ONLY £55 p&p not inc. this is £15 less than a brand new one !!!

So i am selling my BE Steyr AUG

Make:Both Elephant

Gun/Model:Steyr AUG (only info given)

Accessories:Mock scope, speedloader plastic flip-up sights hi-cap magazine

Condition: Like new!

FPS:270-300 with .12g or 260-270 with .2g

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no

Price/Payment: £55 would prefer cash and pickup but i guess paypal is ok...

Pictures: i need to get my camera back from my sister who thinks she "owns" it!!

**EDIT I AM NOT TRADING**

pickup in Rickmansworth is preferred or pickup at AWA Herts airsoft site... you will have to give me your post code (dont worry im not a rapist!) umm PM me if you are interested :D

^^EDIT^^ you can buy this from surplus store.

BUMP :)

BUMP £55 posted!!!

AWESOME DEAL GUYS

GETS MORE THAN 30 METRES IN RANGE WITH HOP UP ADJUSTED PROPERLY :)

BUMP PLEASE THIS IS A TOKYO MARUI CLONE!! IT IS NOWHERE NEAR THE REAL THING BUT IT IS GOOD FOR A GUN THAT YOU WANT TO BE CHEAP SO THAT IT CAN BE UPGRADED OR WORKED ON!!!

also i am 3 mins off my bump thing so yeah... ??

yeah well no i will take better ones, 10 mins max :)

ok well i am interested but just wanting to see picks first before jumping into anything... if thats ok

by the way ninjaman who is selling the elephant hk 33 has not been replying to anyone alot of us have pm'd him to no avail.

cool i was looking for a little gun to use but i was thinking there was no point of using the HK33

anyways here are the pictures

thanks for the interest, and i must add, the mag, as seen in one of the pics, is slightly damaged. when the mag is out of the gun, and the wheel is pushed upwards, the whole inner assembly of the insides of the magazine, slides out, because of a screw that has not been secured or some thing, BUT! it does not affect feeding or performance of the gun in any way at all, and finally the box is kind off a bit dead...like bullet holes every where, i can pack it up in a different box, it may take a few days longer if you are interested but the box doesn't make much of a difference to be fair!

post-1769-1298420768_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1298420780_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1298420789_thumb.jpg

Are you willing to post as your a bit of a trek away?

:rolleyes:

yeah sure dude, sorry Dudette lol so you definately wanting this? you know about the problems with the mag, and if you wind it whilst it is inside the gun it shouldn't matter and you wont be rocking with one mag i hope anyway :) oh and also do you have any tactical gear?

Wait! Do you have a Facebook account? if so, i am Zakaria Kaleem, and my pic is me with a cartoon sort'a effect on :)

Yeh ill add you on there..

Ive got some but only the basic

SOLD TO ARMYAMY, i am sending out today!