Airsoft Skirmish.co.uk

Matkal
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

This is a heads up to anyone in the UK thinking of doing business wth these guys.

I bought a UGL for a SA80 at the War and Peace show this year in July. Once home I quickly discovered that it would not fit my particular SA80. I called Dave and explained this and we agreed that I would send it back in exchange for a black SCAR launcher delux kit, which was the same price. He said it would be a few weeks and I was fine with this. 4 weeks later I eventually managed to contact him and he said that it would be posted and I would receive it the next day. I waited in all day but no parcel.

After another 2 weeks of calls and emails he eventually told me that he could not find one and agreed to send me a cheque for the next day. That was 3 weeks ago and he has still not replied to my emails or phone messages.

His excuse is always that he has been away or that he has poor phone reception. He is always very friendly and polite when speaking but at the end of the day I have not receivedany goods or my money back.

Steer well clear!

Matkal

• Supporters
Hi Guys,

This is a heads up to anyone in the UK thinking of doing business wth these guys.

I bought a UGL for a SA80 at the War and Peace show this year in July. Once home I quickly discovered that it would not fit my particular SA80. I called Dave and explained this and we agreed that I would send it back in exchange for a black SCAR launcher delux kit, which was the same price. He said it would be a few weeks and I was fine with this. 4 weeks later I eventually managed to contact him and he said that it would be posted and I would receive it the next day. I waited in all day but no parcel.

After another 2 weeks of calls and emails he eventually told me that he could not find one and agreed to send me a cheque for the next day. That was 3 weeks ago and he has still not replied to my emails or phone messages.

His excuse is always that he has been away or that he has poor phone reception. He is always very friendly and polite when speaking but at the end of the day I have not receivedany goods or my money back.

Steer well clear!

Matkal

I would seriously consider taking this a step further, if you get in contact press this (i.e small claims). At the end of the day that's your money you haven't had for weeks on end.

Archived