Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sniper1

two-tone jg bar 10 g-spec

13 posts in this topic

hi all, I have a jg bar 10 G-spec for sale, this is internally upgraded, good condition, the only thing is that it does not come with mag catch or 2 bolts that holds barrel to stock but these parts are fairly easy to get hold of. however it still works if you hold in mag by hand so you are wecome to try it out. the gun comes with a scilencer, mecanical speed loader, barrel cleaner, original box £85. would prefer collection-kent but may post at buyers expense. please call 07596372109, please call after 5:00 pm, or pm me thank you.

hey, im after a g-spec... what colour is it? does it have a scope or rail? condition? please could you tell me what internal upgrades it has?

im real interested, if it isnt too much hassle, could you put a pic up? )sorry for the 1000 questions, im new here and also want to be sure what i will be getting?)

thanks in advance and kind regards,

parker :)

hey, im after a g-spec... what colour is it? does it have a scope or rail? condition? please could you tell me what internal upgrades it has?

im real interested, if it isnt too much hassle, could you put a pic up? )sorry for the 1000 questions, im new here and also want to be sure what i will be getting?)

thanks in advance and kind regards,

parker :)

hi mate, give me a call and ill run through it all, thanks for the interest.

i have recently moved house and have no phone installed yet and the worst signal on my mobile :( ... im actually using a neighbours wifi on my mobile (bit naughty, i know) and even that signal keeps crashing.

could you not inbox me? sorry for the hassle mate

i have recently moved house and have no phone installed yet and the worst signal on my mobile :( ... im actually using a neighbours wifi on my mobile (bit naughty, i know) and even that signal keeps crashing.

could you not inbox me? sorry for the hassle mate

i have dropped you a pm

hi all, I have a jg bar 10 G-spec for sale, this is internally upgraded, good condition, the only thing is that it does not come with mag catch or 2 bolts that holds barrel to stock but these parts are fairly easy to get hold of. however it still works if you hold in mag by hand so you are wecome to try it out. the gun comes with a scilencer, mecanical speed loader, barrel cleaner, original box £85. would prefer collection-kent but may post at buyers expense. please call 07596372109, please call after 5:00 pm, thank you.

Still for say? i live very close and very intereseted. thanks tom