whats this pistol like and what target

rocky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all, 1st does anyone have any experience with this pistol http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Palco-Firep...ol_AOOKC.aspx?0 ?

any good for the price ? back yard use and maybe a skirmish if i build up the courage.

What targets are there out there ? are there any that don't distort the bb so they can be reused ?

paper targets ? for backyard practice.

Cheers

Its a bit over the top for backyard plinking, Something that powerfull it will go through the target or coke can and ricoshay back, or if your using a rubber target it will completly destroy it :lol:

If your just wanting a backyard plinker why not spring or electric? Which you wont have to keep buying c02 caps for, and wont be as powerfull as some aeg rifles

Its only 350 +/- 15% FPS its not that powerfull.....

And it dont matter what you shoot at you shouldnt reuse BBs

As for the gun.. you get what you pay for... if you buy that it will be alright for backyard plinking but it might not hold its own in a skirmish as it might not be reliable and some site wont let CO2 pistols on site

Ok, when you say some sites don't allow co2 pistols, is that because of the power or the fact there co2 power ?

I don't fancy a spring pistol, either electric gas or co2 is what im after, something on the point of ok for back yard targets or ok for backup at a skirmish.

Any ideas guys ? don't really want to spend much more than 50 and needs to be two tone or clear

Cheers

Ok, when you say some sites don't allow co2 pistols, is that because of the power or the fact there co2 power ?

I don't fancy a spring pistol, either electric gas or co2 is what im after, something on the point of ok for back yard targets or ok for backup at a skirmish.

Any ideas guys ? don't really want to spend much more than 50

Cheers

i have a KWA glock 19 £60 posted or £70 with a glock 19 holster :)

Archived