Zargor

Jing Gong G608-8 (G36) Only 75 £! (SOLD)

5 posts in this topic

Make: Jing Gong

Gun/Model: 608-8 (G36)

Accessories: battery, 2xhicap magazines, charger

Condition: Used, Front silencer cover missing

FPS: ~340

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Standard G36 stock fitted

Price/Payment: 75£ + 10£ Shipping, PayPal /Bank Transfer/Cash

Pictures:

th_HPIM2802.jpg

th_HPIM2800.jpg

th_HPIM2805.jpg

th_HPIM2804.jpg

th_HPIM2801.jpg

th_HPIM2799.jpg

I'm selling this gun because I'm quitting airsoft for personal reasons. It is perfectly working, no known mechanical issues, never had any problems. The stock has been changed to the standard collapsible G36 stock and the front silencer cover is missing, without it the silencer foam falls out. I think the covering cap can be replaced quite easily. With the gun come 2xhicap magazines, it's stock battery and loader. I think that maybe the hop up rubber might need changing, besides that there are no issues.

I live in Liverpool so personal collection with cash payment in this area is an option. Otherwise, I will ship with Royal Mail and require a payment either through PayPal or Bank Transfer.

If you have any questions, ask!

i would buy but it is not two tone! if i pay a little extra can you spray green/blue for me?

Reply soon :)

i would buy but it is not two tone! if i pay a little extra can you spray green/blue for me?

Reply soon :)

Sorry mate, do not have neither time or will to do that :)

If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.