Pro Airsoft Supplies

skeeter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

There is nothing in stock however. I am kind of in desperate need of 2x 7.4v lipo crane batteries and they are showing literally zero in stock. I might have to brave Wolf armouries!

• Supporters

There is nothing in stock however. I am kind of in desperate need of 2x 7.4v lipo crane batteries and they are showing literally zero in stock. I might have to brave Wolf armouries!

Why not just order one online?

• Supporters

Mate of mine went back there recently and said that there is next to nothing, however on speaking to staff voicing his concerns it appears that they are trying to rid as much back catalogue and old stock, they have a new supplier and hopefully should be restocked soon and back up and running with further stock to be delivered.

Websites back on, and a mate said they are getting sorted slowly....

I do hope so s their service is superb!!

• Supporters

OOooooohhhh :D I am loving the fact that they are stocking Krytac stuff, bloody hard to find on this side of the pond.

• 11 months later...

Phoned these guys on Wednesday afternoon to order a Krytac LVOA.

Nice and helpful on the phone. Chap I spoke with answered all my questions and new his stuff. Told me they would try and get it out that day for next day delivery.

They phoned me back an hour or so later to tell me that it wouldn't be dispatched but would go out Thursday for delivery on Friday. I was happy with that as it was ordered late Wednesday and appreciated the update.

Arrived Friday as promised, well packaged with gas block already attached (not sure if they did that or Krytac are shipping them that way now.) They even chrono'd it for me and wrote the results on my receipt.

Very happy with their service.

• 4 months later...

Ive ordered a Krytac CRB from them on preorder, they should get them tomorrow hopefull and Im hoping to have it by the weekend.

Additionally I asked about a pistol and they didnt have it in stock but ordered it for me so will have that the same time.

Pretty impressed with service, very helpful via Facebook and over the phone, hopefully they will be as good going forward.

• Supporters

Ive ordered a Krytac CRB from them on preorder, they should get them tomorrow hopefull and Im hoping to have it by the weekend.

Additionally I asked about a pistol and they didnt have it in stock but ordered it for me so will have that the same time.

Pretty impressed with service, very helpful via Facebook and over the phone, hopefully they will be as good going forward.

Just been down there today and they had a massive Krytac shipment just arrived and were in the process of wrapping, packing and shipping.

Just been down there today and they had a massive Krytac shipment just arrived and were in the process of wrapping, packing and shipping.

Yep their facebook page a had a nice picture of the shipment.

Looking forward to getting it.

Yesterday I had a call from them saying that my package was ready for shipping. I had to remind them that they offered to change the connector to deans for free and due to that fact my shipping got delayed for today. The chap who called me did discuss in a professional manner and now I'm looking forward to receive my order. So far very pleased with the service, will definitely deal with them again.

So massive they* didn't have the Krytac pack I wanted. :)

/bitter.

*in all fairness that's true of all UK stores.

• Supporters

So massive they* didn't have the Krytac pack I wanted. :)

/bitter.

*in all fairness that's true of all UK stores.

Well i say MASSIVE, the entire of the shop front was rammed with boxes and there were Krytacs all over the shop, literally!

Sorry to hear you didnt get your gun though but i suppose its a first come first served thing?

On note about Deans Connectors, if you go in person they change it over for you there and then on the spot.

Well i say MASSIVE, the entire of the shop front was rammed with boxes and there were Krytacs all over the shop, literally!

Sorry to hear you didnt get your gun though but i suppose its a first come first served thing?

On note about Deans Connectors, if you go in person they change it over for you there and then on the spot.

I don't know why it's not available here but I'm assuming its because non of/or not enough of the retailers showed interest with the distributor. It's going to bloody suck if I have to shop outside the UK to get the item I want a the price I want, and especially annoying if I have to abort buying what I want completely on the basis that the UK warranty is too valuable to go without.

I've been trying to put together a dual uppers system for to recieve a v2 fusion engine for more than 7 months now, I originally wanted to go with m27/416c but obtaining the upper receiver with rails/outer barrel for those has proved impossible. I settled on krytac because they produce a dual uppers pack, and now i'm super sad because its not available in the UK. Plus krytac's internals have a good reputation which would make the whole lot easier to sell in the future should I change my mind AND hopefully allow the gearbox to be reinserted for play at sites prohibiting HPA.

One things for sure, until I can find an M4 setup with dual uppers, I wont be buying HPA.

• Supporters

I agree, i think a lot of people would get it as my friend who recently got into airsoft was sold on Krytac based on my recommendations but was torn between the SPR or CRB as he wanted to be a DMR at times, in the end he went with the CRB.

• 1 month later...

Ordered a few things from them and they all arrived on time as promised.

Only mistake was that they sent out a pistol speed loader when I ordered a larger one (they had only charged me for the smaller one).

Called them they were very apologetic. Said if I sent it back they would send the right one. Didn't charge me the difference. Although I suppose I did have to pay postage for that, but it still came out cheaper overall.

Ultimately everyone makes mistakes sometimes and the key point is they they sorted theirs quickly and with no hassle.

I'd happily order from them again.

• 1 month later...

Krytac MK2 PDW & Sight & Mags.

Asked about what mags would work and got a very quick and helpful reply.

Ordered and delivered on next day, arrived by lunch.

Everything packaged nicely, correct and no complaints from me!

Definitely would use them again :)

• 11 months later...

Wow seems a bit of a necropost but credit where credits due.

Ordered a Krytac, picked up in store, lovely bunch of guys on the shop floor. Offered me use of a testing range and to pick up anything I liked on display. 

The bag I had wasnt long enough so they wrapped in in black plastic. 

Overall will be going back especially when its so close to work!

Archived