looking for help/info

Akimbo sliice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Marc here.My 15 year old son wants to start "air softing", he has had experiance of shooting a few differant air rifles, from a rat catcher to my rapid 12. He is looking for somewhere to attend, and we want advice on what sort of gun to go for,he likes the electric guns, but i feel the gas blowback may be better.

any advice please.

HI id more than def go for electric (AEG) as it is more reliable and less expensive in the long run and potential will pose less probs

TBH dont waste your money on buyiung a gun straight away as if he finds out he dosnt like airsoft then you are stuck with a £150 odd gun with no use

So what i reccomend is most sites have a rental service, tell him to rent for about 2 or 3 games to see if he gets a hang off it

Also this will give him a chance to chat with some airsoft vetrens and get a idea on what type of gun he likes

Where are you located?? i will find your nearest site for you and you can take it from there

Thanks

Jack

Exactly what Jersey Tactical Airsoft said, well said :D

Thats what i'm planning on doing, I know what gun and gear I want, but i'm gonna rent for 2-3 games to make sure the site/sport is what I want, before buying a £150 aeg rifle and risking leaving it sitting around.

Archived