dominos

Warrior L96 442 - 449 FPS (Black) (SOLD)

6 posts in this topic

Hello, it is with deep regret i must part ways with my rifle, we have been through a lot and taken more scalps than i can care to imagine.

Make:WARRIOR

Gun/Model: L96

Accessories: SCOPE, BI POD, MAG, SPEED LOADER

Condition: USED, 2 LIGHT marks (see pics)

FPS: 442 - 449

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO/NO/NO

Price/Payment: £120 delivered or less if collected

Pictures: BELOW

It has been taken into action 4 times and the lowest was 442fps, the operation black diamond weekend event it came in at 449fps.

this rifle is amazing, however it will only be as good as the person using it.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

hii i have just stumbled acrose this gun by chance and i have been looking for one for quite some time so i am seriously interestid in buying it from you and i would just like to know how you would take payment.

hii i have just stumbled acrose this gun by chance and i have been looking for one for quite some time so i am seriously interestid in buying it from you and i would just like to know how you would take payment.

Hi Merc, numerous ways i guess, walk into a halifax and deposit, cash on collection normal ways really

im very interested in this as well, could you email me on douglas.brand@hotmail.co.uk with any more details and if you want a deposit

very sorry guys, the rifle has now been sold

If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.