KSC USP Compact Misfire problem !!!

jaymz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, i've had this gas blowback ksc USP compact for a while now. one day, it just started misfiring out of nowhere.

i loaded it with gas and fired it. It kept on firing till the mag was empty of gas. i've also observed even if the mag is not loaded, when i try to cock the pistol ie. pull the slide back. When the slide goes in front, the gun starts firing till the gas is out. I dont even need to pull the trigger.

has anyone had an issue with this before, maybe its just that i need to buy a anew magazine or something, the guts of the USP look ok, i just cant figure it out. any advice will be greatly appreciated.

:(

• 1 year later...
Hi all, i've had this gas blowback ksc USP compact for a while now. one day, it just started misfiring out of nowhere.

i loaded it with gas and fired it. It kept on firing till the mag was empty of gas. i've also observed even if the mag is not loaded, i just need to push on the clip that holds the barrel back, and once the barrel shoots in front, it starts to misfire till the mag is empty of gas.

has anyone had an issue with this before, maybe its just that i need to buy a anew magazine or something, the guts of the USP look ok, i just cant figure it out. any advice will be greatly appreciated.

bump

i loaded it with gas and fired it. It kept on firing till the mag was empty of gas. i've also observed even if the mag is not loaded, i just need to push on the clip that holds the barrel back, and once the barrel shoots in front, it starts to misfire till the mag is empty of gas.

this happens with a lot of gas guns when it reaches the winter period, I've had it before, it'll get better when the hotter weather comes through

this happens with a lot of gas guns when it reaches the winter period, I've had it before, it'll get better when the hotter weather comes through

thnks for the response man, i've had it a while in this state, i've since moved on to a glock, but keep coming back to the usp to try and fix it...

also sorry if i wasnt too clear, when i cock the pistol, ie. pull the slide back. When the slide goes in front, the gun starts firing till the gas is out. I dont even need to pull the trigger. whats up with that?

ok, that sounds like it is something to do with the trigger mechanism, it happened with a few double eagle gas pistols before, can you take it apart?

hey Kwa, thnks for the response, yes i can take it apart, i'm not too sure but the trigger seems to be ok. when not cocked, i can still pull the trigger to move the hammer. is that normal?

• 1 year later...

If the hammer goes forward with the slide when you cock it, then that is the problem. But is the hammer locks back as normal, it sounds like it's too cold to use the pistol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived