Skirmish Noob: What gun?

Doug
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, starting skirmishing soon, and havn't got the foggiest clue about what to buy/take, so any pointers would be appriciated!

Anyway, I'm looking at 2 guns to buy a Classic army m15a4 carbine Click me for ca m15a4

And this Click me a srs sr4.. Which one should I get? or there is another gun withing a similar price range please let me know.

Also how many guns are you allowed? e.g 1 rifle and 1 pistol or 1 rifle 1 shotgun and 1 pistol

Either gun is good. just dont buy from those sites - go to airsoft world or actionhobbies

and wepaons - as many as you want/can carry

Will an orange one look daft/stand alot compared to a translutient? or vise versa? or will they look fine in woods

orange is REALLY obvious - go for translucent or green

anything off here

or the second page here, that isnt the top 3 here

they are ALL good guns, perfectly capable of holding their own.

they also come from 2 of the most reliable sites on the net

Thanks :) I quite fancy the classic army translutient one, and i've bought from that website before and they were fine. Is classic army a good brand?

yup.

I have mucked around with both the full stock and collapsible stock version.

they feel great, nice quality to them

Any idea how long the 8.4v battery takes to charge/lasts?

Depends on the mah rating of the battery not the voltage. As long as you aren't too trigger happy it'll last you all day.

Should be ok then, suppose buying/taking an extra one wouldn't do any harm

look at the 'mah' rating. 1 mah roughly, in stock guns, equals 2 shots. so a 1200 mah battery is 2400 rounds (or there abouts)

Ah, cheers :) i'll keep that in mind

• 1 month later...

For a starter gun I'd recommended going for something made my JG or SRC as they do good quality affordable guns. Model wise just go for the sort of gun you like (which would seem to be an M4 in this case;) ). And buy from either Action Hobbies, Airsoft World or Wolf Armories.

Archived