Me Again :)

Jayjay
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Me again :)

1stly i'd like to thank all those that gave me advice on which mp5 to buy. However, money circumstances have caused me to re think my options.

Firstly i really do want to go airsofting, but as its now football season im training loads and playing every week so i barely have the time.

But when i do i have decided not only do i want something for cqb but i also wudnt mind sitting back picking people off, so i decided that a mp5 was out the window. So i have looked high and low and found these two:

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...amp;id=GE0637II

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ct&id=15947

Both of which i have a battery for already and charger and are both highly customizable for future.

Can i have your opinions, preferences and advice.

P.S i would rent apart from the fact that if i cudnt get to a skirmish day i'd go plinking and target shooting round a mates or something similar

• Supporters

opinions:

Football sucks and is a useless sport - just my opinion....also not really relevant :D

guns wise though, both will be great, SRC are turning out properly good stuff and the CA has the exact sam internals as the high end models, it just has a plastic body.

Try looking for them somewhere instock and you'll be sorted.

I own an M4, and given what I know now, I would have chosen the G36 over it easily. the hop up units are considerably better.

but really, it is down to you. both will perform almost identically, but the G36 holds 170 more rounds in a high-cap mag.... but then it is hard to find vests for the G36 mags, so swings and roundabouts really.

Yh Swings n roundabouts. Think i'll get the g36, had a play around on pimp my gun (below[hopefulyl] and i think it looks better and is worth the extra £50. But also it means i can do more with it in the future.

d6a6382232.jpg

The carry handle scope and folding fore grip i'd have to buy at a later date. But the red dot, large battery and charger i already own, just need the smaller mounts for RDS as i have the mount that is shown on the m16. But for the m16 i'd have to buy nothing (other than mags) but thats coz without spending massive money getting a RIS mod for it there is nothing else to do to it :(

I might literally on the day depending on how much money i have and choose then. Saying that even if i choose now i'd more than likely change my mind by then. Which defeats the whole object of this post... lol

And i kno footballs crap, i only play coz im alright at it. I prefer playing rugby tbh, but im not as good at it :( lol

Archived