Excessive postage

Doug
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, was on airsoftworld.net buying another revolver (4'' barrel), the gun costs £25 which i'm fine with.. Added it to my basket, and the postage was £12.50 :o How does it cost £12.50 to s*** a tiny revolver! I posted my w700 sniper rifle today and it only cost me £6!

So the grand total for a £25 revolver was £40 (give or take a few pennies) you can imagine what I said to that :lol:

Anyone else experience this?

I believe it is because of their use of ParcleFarce's 24hour overnight (ha! 3 weeks, even though it was in stock...) delievery.

But...even then, your ammount does seem a tad over the top. Have you checked what type of delievery you opted for? When I ordered my first AEG, my L85a1, I nearly clicked AW's super-duper fast and over-priced delievery. Considering how heavy an L85 is, that could have been...excessive...

I believe it is because of their use of ParcleFarce's 24hour overnight (ha! 3 weeks, even though it was in stock...) delievery.

But...even then, your ammount does seem a tad over the top. Have you checked what type of delievery you opted for? When I ordered my first AEG, my L85a1, I nearly clicked AW's super-duper fast and over-priced delievery. Considering how heavy an L85 is, that could have been...excessive...

It only had 2 postage options, and that was the cheapest :(

Archived