BRITISH AIRSOFT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT.....

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The point of this is they seem all about the money, a couple of people have realised there's some cash to be made from players wanting a cheaper option and who can blame a player for that Airsoft is a costly hobby in three years it's cost me about £7k or more (stupid I know) and then adding membership on top for some sites it's expensive so these have taken advantage of this fact but to IGNORE the basic checks is just madness and they call it someone TRYING to breach their security well I am sorry trying wasn't hard and I breached it alright could have wiped my arsed with it and they wouldn't have noticed. It just annoys me they after this being brought to light they still act so relaxed about the whole thing like it means nothing. a JOKE from my point of view.

I am not primciply against what BAC is doing and stands for, fundamentally I would prefer the verification of Airsoft players be out of the hands of the retailers due to the corruption of the market that I have documented before. But if they aren't checking correctly and they aren't winning mindshare with the sites and players then its not going to be very useful.

Well I have as asked for a refund on my own actual membership with them only for them to say NO as with the cost incurred of administration they couldn't do a refund. COST are you blinking MAD, So I apply I send MY ukara email they send me a p plastic card with about 10p worth of ink on and call that administration. HA I say.

Have you tried asking for a refund for your fake account as surely they haven't printed and sent the card ?

• Supporters

Didn't pay for the fake account once they confirmed all was good and that soon as payment was sent my account/membership would be activated I didn't see thr need to go any further with it

Well I have as asked for a refund on my own actual membership with them only for them to say NO as with the cost incurred of administration they couldn't do a refund. COST are you blinking MAD, So I apply I send MY ukara email they send me a p plastic card with about 10p worth of ink on and call that administration. HA I say.

To be fair I would never expect to be refunded for any membership as you buy membership for a year and thats the transaction done, like buying any other good. Otherwise they could just have people sign on, buy a RIF and then cancel.

Qlimax you should probably have paid and seen if they would have noticed a different name on the payment. Also I highly doubt anyone outside of the airsoft world would be able to fake a UKARA e-mail or even know they exist and whats included, granted they should have double checked anyway

• Supporters

If a payment was to have been made an accuse could have been made for why someone else made the payment plus they say they check everyone's UKARA status and site before they contact you asking for your UKARA stuff which they obviously don't and haven't done so They also claim to ask for additional I.D such as driving license and credit card NEITHER of which I was asked for on either my own application or the fake one in question. I love how they are just pushing the blame my way and not actually accepting they cocked up BIG TIME either through laziness or for the fact they simply just want your money.

Its quite apparent Qlimax that this is entirely their fault, that they are lying about the sorts of checks they do and hence are not sufficiently defending their membership from scrutiny by the government if appropriate checks are done.

You know its funny, we have had a lot of organisations blaming the whistleblower recently, seems to me these guys don't get it, when you get caught doing wrong its usually best to fix the darn problem rather than try and deflect at the whistleblower who exposed you. BAC is in the wrong here, it is not checking players sufficiently and no store should accept or sell to BAC members anymore as its impossible to determine if they really are Airsoft players. Its really that simple, its for them to fix it or disappear.

• Supporters

Well BAC are making it worse by calling a friend of mine who they have been lead to believe is involved they should consider if calling someone make sure its on withheld or that the number isn't listed to them DUH he's had to change his number due to this fact.

nonono, Most of these BAC scam threads on fb have now been retracted and back-fired on the people that wrote them, the BAC is non profit, all the money goes into a pot, and then when it reaches a certain amount, that money is then spend on the community.

All this information that has been released has been falsified and fabricated. The BAC is exactly what it says on the tin.

And it does work because i have been into several airsoft suppliers to ask if it works...

^ this is regarding the claims and the written reports

• Supporters

No you're not. Qlimax has not said anywhere that he retracts what he has posted as far as I can see.

The people in charge of the BAC have put out some bullshit post to attempt to cover up what has happened and that's it, they admitted they did not check and that's the end of it.

nonono, Most of these BAC scam threads on fb have now been retracted and back-fired on the people that wrote them, the BAC is non profit, all the money goes into a pot, and then when it reaches a certain amount, that money is then spend on the community.

All this information that has been released has been falsified and fabricated. The BAC is exactly what it says on the tin.

And it does work because i have been into several airsoft suppliers to ask if it works...

^ this is regarding the claims and the written reports

And the BAC have not been calling anyone....at all, im not going to say who started this and why because it has now been sorted.

This appears to be a rather large case of "Brown Tongue Syndrome".

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.